• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Harrier Hybrid

rockerz

With scoop lights?

Not to mention push start, "Leather Electric", "Moving Lamps", wanker mirrors and "Corner Pole". Does 140Kmp/L dont you know... Runs entirely on compressed unicorn farts and rainbows too!

Edited by Supra_Natural

coincident these threads popping up along with some advertisements. I don't understand why these hybrid sellers keep an unnecessary mark up and quote ultra high prices when the taxes are well reduced to encourage hybrid in-flow. Do they think the general public is unaware of the new taxation policies. I've seen them quoting above 4.0 mil for honda civic hybrid when one can bring down for merely 2.6 mil as I heard.

Not to mention push start, "Leather Electric", "Moving Lamps", wanker mirrors and "Corner Pole". Does 140Kmp/L dont you know... Runs entirely on compressed unicorn farts and rainbows too!

Btw, what the hell is a 'Corner Pole'? A utility for strippers?

coincident these threads popping up along with some advertisements. I don't understand why these hybrid sellers keep an unnecessary mark up and quote ultra high prices when the taxes are well reduced to encourage hybrid in-flow. Do they think the general public is unaware of the new taxation policies. I've seen them quoting above 4.0 mil for honda civic hybrid when one can bring down for merely 2.6 mil as I heard.

Ummm... Greed? And to take advantage of P.T. Barnum's famous quote. You know its true if you been following the Axio/Allion threads.

Ummm... Greed? And to take advantage of P.T. Barnum's famous quote. You know its true if you been following the Axio/Allion threads.

Greed of course but they're backed and supported by penny wise pound foolish km/l fan boys who would die to save couple of liters for every hundred kms they travel by spending additional millions of bucks without considering the cost of funds, IRR, inflation ratios of the country and opportunity cost. If someone do all these calculations how come a well used, 7-8 years old econo box sells above 4 mil mark.

:lol: :lol:

Greed of course but they're backed and supported by penny wise pound foolish km/l fan boys who would die to save couple of liters for every hundred kms they travel by spending additional millions of bucks without considering the cost of funds, IRR, inflation ratios of the country and opportunity cost. If someone do all these calculations how come a well used, 7-8 years old econo box sells above 4 mil mark.

very true harshansenadhir :alc: