• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Racing License

CyRaX

Should you go for a trial or something and anyone knows of the minimum age

Not much of a reader are you ? Read through all the docs buddy, all your questions will be answered :alc:

Does anyone know how to get a racing license and the rules,like the age and what you need,and the steps

Download the form from the link peri has shared. fill in your details, get your family doctor to certify it with his stamp & signature, take two PP size photos, hand everything over to MRF service station buthgamuwa along with Rs. 5,000. then they will give u a letter to get a medical from durdans & also will let u know when u have to come in for da written test

Isn't the medical test from Durdans for people above the age of 45? If CyRaX isn't that old, he only need the other stuff but as our Stiggy said, it's all in the docs :)

@CyRaX - Why are you so much worried about the age to ask twice about it, no problem as long as you're a legal adult and got a license right?

Isn't the medical test from Durdans for people above the age of 45? If CyRaX isn't that old, he only need the other stuff but as our Stiggy said, it's all in the docs :)

@CyRaX - Why are you so much worried about the age to ask twice about it, no problem as long as you're a legal adult and got a license right?

well from what i know they ask everyone to do the medical test from durdans...when u complete the form & hand it over to SLAS they give u a letter addressed to durdans with regard to the check up

• 2 weeks later...

ahhh nope !!!

well from what i know they ask everyone to do the medical test from durdans...when u complete the form & hand it over to SLAS they give u a letter addressed to durdans with regard to the check up

That's how I remembered, now checked the form, it too says the same. Or have they changed the form/requirements and kept an old copy on their site? http://www.slas.lk/downloads/Competition%20License%20Application.pdf

PS; Incase the competitor is over the age of 45years (At the time of the application), He/she must

submit a medical report from the SLAS designated Hospital (Durdans Hospital LTD). Please obtain a

separate Note from The Secretary SLAS for this purpose.

ahhh nope !!!

No what?

That's how I remembered, now checked the form, it too says the same. Or have they changed the form/requirements and kept an old copy on their site? http://www.slas.lk/downloads/Competition%20License%20Application.pdf

I showed it to SLAS when i went to get my licence but they insisted that everyone has to go through it now & that its compulsory.

• Like 1