• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Professional Photography

Skyline R33

Hi guys,

This has nothing to do with the Automobile industry but thought to ask this question as some one who is in the field might be able to show me the right direction.

So, I finally decided to tie the knot and my big day is going to be in the end of this year. We have started to plan the function and now I need some help regarding the Professional Photos we will be taking. I know advertising is banned from the forum and if any one would like to recommend a studio/professional photographer please PM me.

Do any of you guys have any kind of experience with the so called studios/photographers? If so how long was it ago and please share your experience too (good/bad), if you would recommend them and what are their charges like. Since I do not live in SL, I do not have a great exposure to local marketing and the current SL treands. My future missus did a bit of search and according to her many are recommending "Studio 3000". Now I have checked their website and it looks nice and I have also checked a photo of a mate of mine and his GF take by them and it was great too. But I do not like the way they have treated my missus and her parents when they went to make an inquiry regarding this. Since the function will be in Gallface Hotel, after making the booking they have checked the small outlet of the above mentioned studio at GFH and the guy at the shop has shown no interest in any form of customer service. I was quite annoyed by this and thought never to hire them but thought to ask some advice/experience from you guys too. Also regarding these so called albums, how much do these studios normally charge? I know it depends on a lot of factors but would like to know how much would an average album cost.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

This has nothing to do with the Automobile industry but thought to ask this question as some one who is in the field might be able to show me the right direction.

So, I finally decided to tie the knot and my big day is going to be in the end of this year. We have started to plan the function and now I need some help regarding the Professional Photos we will be taking. I know advertising is banned from the forum and if any one would like to recommend a studio/professional photographer please PM me.

Do any of you guys have any kind of experience with the so called studios/photographers? If so how long was it ago and please share your experience too (good/bad), if you would recommend them and what are their charges like. Since I do not live in SL, I do not have a great exposure to local marketing and the current SL treands. My future missus did a bit of search and according to her many are recommending "Studio 3000". Now I have checked their website and it looks nice and I have also checked a photo of a mate of mine and his GF take by them and it was great too. But I do not like the way they have treated my missus and her parents when they went to make an inquiry regarding this. Since the function will be in Gallface Hotel, after making the booking they have checked the small outlet of the above mentioned studio at GFH and the guy at the shop has shown no interest in any form of customer service. I was quite annoyed by this and thought never to hire them but thought to ask some advice/experience from you guys too. Also regarding these so called albums, how much do these studios normally charge? I know it depends on a lot of factors but would like to know how much would an average album cost.

Thanks in advance

Hi mate, Your are absolutely right about the behavior of Studio3000. They came to cover my sister’s wedding and they treated us like they are doing it for FOC… really shitty service… check the PM I sent you of the place covered my wedding.. all the best mate :alc:

few years ago 2 friends (europeans) were finding it very hard to find a photographer: they wanted someone who could take candid, natural shots (they didn't want to do hours and hours of posing on their wedding day) and plus they just wanted all the photos on dvd (no printed album)

most places they checked were either not willing to work on this basis and/or wanted some exhorbitant prices to release the soft copies

in the end, through some contacts, I was able to find a commercial photographer and they were very satisfied. 2 years ago we used the same guy for our wedding and very happy with the results: we gave him one hour for posing shots before the ceremony; and for the ceremony/reception it was all candid shots... maybe we missed out on some photo opportunities here and there but on the other hand we have loads of very natural, authentic photos :)

plus it worked out a lot cheaper as well :)

Well first of all...congrats in advance to you and your fiance'

Our wedding was covered by Studio3000 cos my booking with Cruz got shot up the last minute.

I of course didn't have any bad issues with the big guy! He was very helpful right throughout.

But this was a good 5years ago so dunno if things have taken a turn to the worse.

Also i work in the advertising industry so have a decent rapport with pro snappers...most commercial chaps. Dunno if i got away a little easy :)

And the only issue i had with 3000 was that almost all of their shots looks very similar from wedding to wedding. he seem to be very set in his ways and the retouching work can use loads of improvement.

Dimithri Cruz is a very good friend and a great wedding photographer who has tonnes of experience under his belt.

And he is willing to experiment and takes good candid shots. I've used him for many commercial projects for this purpose alone..

Dhanush de costa. Another young guy who is pretty good and does quite a bit of commercial work.

I'd say somewhat similar to Cruz but a bit newer to the game.

Rasanga Dissanayake is another new entrant to the game and seems to be bloody good at what he does.

In fact...if i had the choice now...i would most probably go with this guy

All these guys have their work on the web so a bit of googling and searches on FB will get you their work.

I would advice you to look at all these chaps work. Then see which ones work fits your taste,style and theme etc

Once you settle on a guy...give him a very clear brief on the styling and make sure that both parties are on the same page.

I wish i had done this better cos what i really expected wasn't what i got.

And unfortunately it's a mistake that can never be corrected

Also...if possible. Have somebody else from your family or a close friend to keep and eye on the photography schedule.

It's a mad panic day for you guys and believe me you wont know what hit you :)

We too had our wedding at the galle face hotel and i really wanted a shot on the beach with the sun setting behind.

I've briefed the photographer, missus etc and was ready for the shot while missus had gone to get her hair done up again...

there was a stunning sunset that day but we couldn't take the shot due to that cock up...

plan...plan...plan ahead :) And always expect things to go bad so better to have a back up plan.

careful going for small timer wedding snappers cos though their pricing is good...the quality might not be upto spec.

Also experience counts a lot on this kinda thing. Some of these small timers shoot with limited equipment and limited help at the event which too is not a good thing.

good luck :)

ps. sorry for the long post guys

Edited by Ripper

Hi guys,

First off, congrats!

If you are willing to provide me an invite, I'll show up and get you few photos, as its an area I want to get some practice in. Note, I'd just be an unofficial guest photographer, and I'm definitely no substitute for official photographer(s) and second shooter(s) you will need.

I would also definitely recommend pericles (if he is available) - I do not know the photographer he works with but I'm sure that guy is good.

As far as wedding photographers go I'm not too sure what to think of them as I'm not familiar with this area but I have seen some creative work done by a guy called Upul Rodrigo (search for him on flickr).

Ultimitaly, what do you and your SO want? do you want regular photos? if so just about any decent experienced photographer would do - do you want something more creative? in which case you should find someone who takes creative photos in a style you admire.

I mentioned Upul as I think his work is not the usual run of the mill stuff (at least what I've seen)

The best I'd recommend is you study the portfolio's of these people. And also invest well in second shooters. You might get some surprising stuff from them :)

Edited by Saturn

Hi mate, Your are absolutely right about the behavior of Studio3000. They came to cover my sister’s wedding and they treated us like they are doing it for FOC… really shitty service… check the PM I sent you of the place covered my wedding.. all the best mate

Got your PM dude, thanks alot. I have checked one guy and seems to be good, will show it to my Missus and get her thoughts too.

Hi Skyline R33,

My personal opinion is that don't ever choose a famous studio/Professional unless he himself will come for the Wedding without sending any assistants.

Thanks mate, that's what I thought too but again as another member mentioned I prefer a guy who has some experience too. I have seen some shots from a small timer and they look great.

A couple of places I'd recommend from experience are DeCosta's and Cruz's.

PM me for the contact details if interested. And you get a sample of their work on Flickr/FB I guess.

Yap, could you please PM me the details and I would send you a PM too.

few years ago 2 friends (europeans) were finding it very hard to find a photographer: they wanted someone who could take candid, natural shots (they didn't want to do hours and hours of posing on their wedding day) and plus they just wanted all the photos on dvd (no printed album)

most places they checked were either not willing to work on this basis and/or wanted some exhorbitant prices to release the soft copies

in the end, through some contacts, I was able to find a commercial photographer and they were very satisfied. 2 years ago we used the same guy for our wedding and very happy with the results: we gave him one hour for posing shots before the ceremony; and for the ceremony/reception it was all candid shots... maybe we missed out on some photo opportunities here and there but on the other hand we have loads of very natural, authentic photos :)

plus it worked out a lot cheaper as well :)

Thanks Siffan, could you please PM me details of the guy who did your wedding bro?

Expect to shell out 100k at a minimum for a decent wedding photog. And AFAIK, most of them revised their rates recently.

Of course, you could hire the guy I shoot for ;)

Yap heard about the prices and apparently they could be as expensive as 400k according to a friend of mine. Didn't know you did functions on the side dude. Please PM me the guys you shoot for.

Well first of all...congrats in advance to you and your fiance'

Our wedding was covered by Studio3000 cos my booking with Cruz got shot up the last minute.

I of course didn't have any bad issues with the big guy! He was very helpful right throughout.

But this was a good 5years ago so dunno if things have taken a turn to the worse.

Also i work in the advertising industry so have a decent rapport with pro snappers...most commercial chaps. Dunno if i got away a little easy :)

And the only issue i had with 3000 was that almost all of their shots looks very similar from wedding to wedding. he seem to be very set in his ways and the retouching work can use loads of improvement.

Dimithri Cruz is a very good friend and a great wedding photographer who has tonnes of experience under his belt.

And he is willing to experiment and takes good candid shots. I've used him for many commercial projects for this purpose alone..

Dhanush de costa. Another young guy who is pretty good and does quite a bit of commercial work.

I'd say somewhat similar to Cruz but a bit newer to the game.

Rasanga Dissanayake is another new entrant to the game and seems to be bloody good at what he does.

In fact...if i had the choice now...i would most probably go with this guy

All these guys have their work on the web so a bit of googling and searches on FB will get you their work.

I would advice you to look at all these chaps work. Then see which ones work fits your taste,style and theme etc

Once you settle on a guy...give him a very clear brief on the styling and make sure that both parties are on the same page.

I wish i had done this better cos what i really expected wasn't what i got.

And unfortunately it's a mistake that can never be corrected

Also...if possible. Have somebody else from your family or a close friend to keep and eye on the photography schedule.

It's a mad panic day for you guys and believe me you wont know what hit you :)

We too had our wedding at the galle face hotel and i really wanted a shot on the beach with the sun setting behind.

I've briefed the photographer, missus etc and was ready for the shot while missus had gone to get her hair done up again...

there was a stunning sunset that day but we couldn't take the shot due to that cock up...

plan...plan...plan ahead :) And always expect things to go bad so better to have a back up plan.

careful going for small timer wedding snappers cos though their pricing is good...the quality might not be upto spec.

Also experience counts a lot on this kinda thing. Some of these small timers shoot with limited equipment and limited help at the event which too is not a good thing.

good luck :)

ps. sorry for the long post guys

Thanks machang for the wishes :). I'm also impressed with the work of 3000 guys from their site but apparently the big guy dosen't attend in person anymore and it's his assistants. You are correct, I too noticed a pattern in their wedding shots and some of the shots seem to be a bit too bright. But the things I hear about them these days are not that impressive and they seem to have very poor people skills. May be since they have got into the market they do not care anymore.

Thanks for the leads you have given, will look more deep into it but since you are married you know that what ever said and done the missus has to show the green flag so will tell her to have a look too.

I would like a guy who will take some instructions from us and at the same time be a bit creative too. These photos will be shown to my mates over here and I want them to do a good job. Ah, with the sun set shot, me was thinking the same thing too and since my wedding finished at 5.30 and the reception is starting at 6.30 I got around 45mins to shoot on the beach. I selected GFH because we both love the beach and my elder bro got married on a beach over here and love the beach shots too. I agree what you have said with small timers and don't want to make a mess. I have planned my uncle to be with the photographers and he did that for three of my cousins weddings. He is an amateur snapper and some of his shots are awesome. He will be shooting too, just in case.

Thanks for your input, much appreciate it. Cheers.

First off, congrats!

If you are willing to provide me an invite, I'll show up and get you few photos, as its an area I want to get some practice in. Note, I'd just be an unofficial guest photographer, and I'm definitely no substitute for official photographer(s) and second shooter(s) you will need.

I would also definitely recommend pericles (if he is available) - I do not know the photographer he works with but I'm sure that guy is good.

As far as wedding photographers go I'm not too sure what to think of them as I'm not familiar with this area but I have seen some creative work done by a guy called Upul Rodrigo (search for him on flickr).

Ultimitaly, what do you and your SO want? do you want regular photos? if so just about any decent experienced photographer would do - do you want something more creative? in which case you should find someone who takes creative photos in a style you admire.

I mentioned Upul as I think his work is not the usual run of the mill stuff (at least what I've seen)

The best I'd recommend is you study the portfolio's of these people. And also invest well in second shooters. You might get some surprising stuff from them :)

Thanks dude, PM your flicker page or any other page with some shots and will give it a think. Will also look up Upul. We need regular shots with family and friends and a bit of creativity indoors and outdoors. My uncle will be a second shooter and will get my friend to shoot with my D90.My friend did the same for my engagement and the shots were pretty good even though he is an amateur.

I'd second those three chaps Ripper has mentioned any day. In Dimitri's case, I've been in the wedding party of a couple of weddings he did (He did my sis's wedding too, and the last one I was a best man in was in January), and I've been a guest at weddings done by all three, and since I'm also invariably with a camera and around the general area, I know they are very pleasant guys to work with.

3000DF is a couple, and at least one of them is normally there for at least part of the wedding :) Guess the main complaint is that they don't stay for the whole thing. I think they just do too many weddings so its difficult to stay fresh. They had an exhibition last year, and it was mentioned that they had done over 3000 weddings in 10 years. Averaging 300 weddings a years is pretty hard going.

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

Oh Fist I would like to wish your for your BIG DAY.All the best dude and welcome to SL ad Auto Lanka.

Dear This is Sri Lanka.People who called them as "professional" charged lot for their service and Do and care only their work.So make sure you arrange and planning your wedding well.

If you are going to use Event planner first talk with him/her and ask her opinion about the phonographer because they are the people who work together.

Yeh Most of "professional" photographer send their "professional" assistance So actually the working crew is there assistance.

What you can do it meet and talk with photographer (who ever) you going to hire.

Talking about good photographers

I can recommended Danushka Rathnayake he did one of my cousin's wedding and I think he did good service (work) other than that how is Jonathans ?

As I can remember their are exhibitions happening in time to time in SL.Both of you can visit there and get more idea about photography and videography.

Good Luck on your wedding planning.

Edited by vidu

you can try Rasanga Dissanayake or Tricast (janaka).

Thanks dude, will do a bit of search on him to see what does his work look like.

I'd second those three chaps Ripper has mentioned any day. In Dimitri's case, I've been in the wedding party of a couple of weddings he did (He did my sis's wedding too, and the last one I was a best man in was in January), and I've been a guest at weddings done by all three, and since I'm also invariably with a camera and around the general area, I know they are very pleasant guys to work with.

3000DF is a couple, and at least one of them is normally there for at least part of the wedding :) Guess the main complaint is that they don't stay for the whole thing. I think they just do too many weddings so its difficult to stay fresh. They had an exhibition last year, and it was mentioned that they had done over 3000 weddings in 10 years. Averaging 300 weddings a years is pretty hard going.

Thanks Peri, got your PM too and have passed it on to the missus to check them out. About the 3000 guys, they seem to be quite busy and have more than what they can manage on their plate. They have told they only do two weddings in a day and they have got booking throughout the year. That might be another reason for poor customer service.

Oh Fist I would like to wish your for your BIG DAY.All the best dude and welcome to SL ad Auto Lanka.

Dear This is Sri Lanka.People who called them as "professional" charged lot for their service and Do and care only their work.So make sure you arrange and planning your wedding well.

If you are going to use Event planner first talk with him/her and ask her opinion about the phonographer because they are the people who work together.

Yeh Most of "professional" photographer send their "professional" assistance So actually the working crew is there assistance.

What you can do it meet and talk with photographer (who ever) you going to hire.

Talking about good photographers

I can recommended Danushka Rathnayake he did one of my cousin's wedding and I think he did good service (work) other than that how is Jonathans ?

As I can remember their are exhibitions happening in time to time in SL.Both of you can visit there and get more idea about photography and videography.

Good Luck on your wedding planning.

Thanks for the leads and wished dude. Will follow up. We are not using an even planner. Me and my fiance' will be doing most of the planning (Well to be honest, she does the planning :P ). The issue with going and seeing the photographers or exhibitions is not possible for me because I live out of SL but my fiance' is still in SL. She goes to these wedding exhibitions to check things such as flower arrangements etc and she has checked some photographers too. Will ask her to have a close look of the work you guys have mentioned.

Me and my fiance' will be doing most of the planning (Well to be honest, she does the planning :P ). The issue with going and seeing the photographers or exhibitions is not possible for me because I live out of SL but my fiance' is still in SL. She goes to these wedding exhibitions to check things such as flower arrangements etc and she has checked some photographers too. Will ask her to have a close look of the work you guys have mentioned.

Then ask her to check this out

http://www.whatsupcolombo.lk/events-directory/event-217-designer-wedding-show-2011.aspx

Dhanush, Dimitri and both from 3000DF should be there. A few other photogs too, including me :)

What about the old fogies like John & Co (are they still even there? I remember they used to take pics of our school events last century) Donald's, Jonathan's, Plate's, etc.? Have they just got left behind with technology or simply not cool? Just something I'm interested in though I don't know anything about the subject, 'cos I was reading an article recently on how a wedding photographer can really make or break the day.

What about the old fogies like John & Co (are they still even there? I remember they used to take pics of our school events last century) Donald's, Jonathan's, Plate's, etc.? Have they just got left behind with technology or simply not cool? Just something I'm interested in though I don't know anything about the subject, 'cos I was reading an article recently on how a wedding photographer can really make or break the day.

I think Jonathans exists as an entity, others not sure. I didn't know Plates did wedding photography, thought they did studio work and framing and stuff :)

I think Jonathans exists as an entity, others not sure. I didn't know Plates did wedding photography, thought they did studio work and framing and stuff :)

Ya after googling, seems like Plate's do only the studio component: http://www.weddinginceylon.com/plate.php

And Jonathan's seems to be doing it big: http://www.weddingphotography.lk/jonathans/

And Donald's claims to have the largest share of studio photography around 10 years ago : http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2002/11/10/mag07.html Think I've seen their place somewhere near slave island with ancient wedding pics in the window.

Can't find anything much about Old man John & Co, must be still using those exploding flash bulbs :D

Btw, do people actually go to the studio with the wedding party anymore or is it all on-location now?

Edited by SeanD

• 2 months later...

Sorry boys to unearth this thread up again. So finally we have made a short list of shooters we are interested in and I think my missus is comfortable and satisfied with the work of one of them. The big guys Ripper recommended seem to be busy in that period and we had to let go Dimitri Cruz because we were told we had to go to Kandy to book him and at present my folks are unable to do this.

When we were discussing the rates with the studios the seem to travell extra for travelling. Is this normal? Even the florist, band etc are charging for travelling. I was a bit annoyed by this since as far as I know in Aus if you get a quote it includes travelling and other expenses as well. Any reason why our guys do not include travelling in their prices? Also I personally think how could some one charge to travell to the heart of the city? I mean I'm getting married in Gall Face Hotel and that is in the heart of Colombo. It will be reasonable if they charged extra if I had the ceremony some where out of town like Waduwa say for an example. Had an argument with my missus about this and she said this was the current SL trend and I know nothing. So to spend my weekend in peace I have kept my mouth shut but this so called current trend has been bugging me.

Also in SL if they give you a quote, they never seem to stick to it. When I got engaged in Dec last year it was just family and friends and we catered for the dinner. That catering guy quoted a price and charged another price and I was furious. The dumb reason he gave was things have gone up in price, but I believe if he gave a quote three months ago it's not our problem if prices went up or down and he should stick to the quote he gave. I'm not being stingy here but if all these guys keep changing their prices and minds how could some one budget for a function? Is this normal or just happened to us?

Any ways thanks alot to every one for spending time to air their views and experience :)

Sorry boys to unearth this thread up again. So finally we have made a short list of shooters we are interested in and I think my missus is comfortable and satisfied with the work of one of them. The big guys Ripper recommended seem to be busy in that period and we had to let go Dimitri Cruz because we were told we had to go to Kandy to book him and at present my folks are unable to do this.

When we were discussing the rates with the studios the seem to travell extra for travelling. Is this normal? Even the florist, band etc are charging for travelling. I was a bit annoyed by this since as far as I know in Aus if you get a quote it includes travelling and other expenses as well. Any reason why our guys do not include travelling in their prices? Also I personally think how could some one charge to travell to the heart of the city? I mean I'm getting married in Gall Face Hotel and that is in the heart of Colombo. It will be reasonable if they charged extra if I had the ceremony some where out of town like Waduwa say for an example. Had an argument with my missus about this and she said this was the current SL trend and I know nothing. So to spend my weekend in peace I have kept my mouth shut but this so called current trend has been bugging me.

Also in SL if they give you a quote, they never seem to stick to it. When I got engaged in Dec last year it was just family and friends and we catered for the dinner. That catering guy quoted a price and charged another price and I was furious. The dumb reason he gave was things have gone up in price, but I believe if he gave a quote three months ago it's not our problem if prices went up or down and he should stick to the quote he gave. I'm not being stingy here but if all these guys keep changing their prices and minds how could some one budget for a function? Is this normal or just happened to us?

Any ways thanks alot to every one for spending time to air their views and experience :)

I'm surprised by this travelling thing too. We didn't do it unless its out of Colombo. Sometimes if its far its traveling and accommodations, like Unawatuna last year, but sometimes the bridal party supplies a place to stay as well, like the last wedding we did in Kandy. But never any of the hotels in Colombo. Heck we've done lots of multiple location shoots without charging traveling, and thats after traveling in a VZR! But then, I dunno how the charging breakdown occurs, I just shoot, I don't look at the invoicing. :)

The quote changing thing is just retarded. The hotels have a system where they fix prices for a year or so, AFAIK, and thats the rate they stick thru until the next review. Should be able to stick to a quote for at least three months. Otherwise should have a proper disclaimer in the quote, and a way of communicating revisions.

Then ask her to check this out

http://www.whatsupcolombo.lk/events-directory/event-217-designer-wedding-show-2011.aspx

Dhanush, Dimitri and both from 3000DF should be there. A few other photogs too, including me :)

:) The follow up. Pics from the event. Need to put up the backstage stuff thru, its been published in the magazine.

Try La*seya at Kiribathgoda, its just opposite to the Nation* Trus*. Meet Mr.Nimal(owner)or Raninda(assist.)and they will definitely understand your need. Their prices also reasonable and no hidden costs.

Anyway be careful about hidden costs.They say the price for the album with small nos of photos.Then they will give you lot of contact sheets. Then you can't resist and add more photos to the album than agreed. The additional s are very expensive.And they charge for contact sheets also if you want to retain them.I have seen this habit specially in 30*0.

Skyline R33,

Since you are in Australia, why don't you give a shot to Sixteen9 cinematography (www.sixteen9.com) AFAIK it is managed by a SL guy based in Austrailia, Saw some outstanding wedding shots in couple of their wedding clips.

I too searched for a proper wedding coverage for my sisters wedding, and found about him. Couldn't get this guy coz the wedding was on Feb at SL.

The big guy is Wasawa and heard he'll undertake weddings in SL from June onwards.

Hope this helps

I'm surprised by this travelling thing too. We didn't do it unless its out of Colombo. Sometimes if its far its traveling and accommodations, like Unawatuna last year, but sometimes the bridal party supplies a place to stay as well, like the last wedding we did in Kandy. But never any of the hotels in Colombo. Heck we've done lots of multiple location shoots without charging traveling, and thats after traveling in a VZR! But then, I dunno how the charging breakdown occurs, I just shoot, I don't look at the invoicing. :)

The quote changing thing is just retarded. The hotels have a system where they fix prices for a year or so, AFAIK, and thats the rate they stick thru until the next review. Should be able to stick to a quote for at least three months. Otherwise should have a proper disclaimer in the quote, and a way of communicating revisions.

I was surprised and annoyed by the travelling thing. It is a shame to see some of the leading professionals in the industry do these kinda things. With the Hotels, we were trying to book Blue waters and the guys there have told we cannot give an exact price for December untill November and they might be sold out by that time. They want us to close our eyes and just pay an advance and they will tell the final price later. The issue is I do not wanna do a booking like that, incase these guys charge a retarded amount and blame it on the season. Land like no other!!!

Try La*seya at Kiribathgoda, its just opposite to the Nation* Trus*. Meet Mr.Nimal(owner)or Raninda(assist.)and they will definitely understand your need. Their prices also reasonable and no hidden costs.

Anyway be careful about hidden costs.They say the price for the album with small nos of photos.Then they will give you lot of contact sheets. Then you can't resist and add more photos to the album than agreed. The additional s are very expensive.And they charge for contact sheets also if you want to retain them.I have seen this habit specially in 30*0.

Thanks man, will pass it on to my missus.

Skyline R33,

Since you are in Australia, why don't you give a shot to Sixteen9 cinematography (www.sixteen9.com) AFAIK it is managed by a SL guy based in Austrailia, Saw some outstanding wedding shots in couple of their wedding clips.

I too searched for a proper wedding coverage for my sisters wedding, and found about him. Couldn't get this guy coz the wedding was on Feb at SL.

The big guy is Wasawa and heard he'll undertake weddings in SL from June onwards.

Hope this helps

Thanks dude. Will have a look but I think my finace is having some one in her mind but will pass it on.

Thanks for taking the time to find it Peri, appreciate it and nice shots too.