• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

No More Blue Evo

ivan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took this pic at maheths place ,ill post the wide bodykit fenders pic if i get it today

evo3na.jpg

wow cool. hey any pic of the rear,

I want to see how the Evo 9 rear bumper with diffuser looks. should be hot,

Hope the rims are Gun Metal or Bronze.

Hey Evo Fans Also there will be a Surprise Evo at Katu this time. Check it out.

ohh man. this is one neat convertion... classy job!

seriously nice job in the conversion!

were there any body modifications done? as in reshaping of metal parts (doors, rear wheel arches etc) ? and does anyone know how mch all these modifications cost? and i'm sure a lot of us would like to know what kinda work Maheth does to be fortunate enough to afford cars like these. (i hope he doesnt mind us asking all this about him)

by the way, where does this guy live? if i'm not mistaken the wall outide Maheth's house is the rear wall of Isipathana. is it? dont worry, not that i'll jump in and boost his car..

looking forward to seeing this car on the roads!

ohh man. this is one neat convertion... classy job!

seriously nice job in the conversion!

were there any body modifications done? as in reshaping of metal parts (doors, rear wheel arches etc) ? and does anyone know how mch all these modifications cost? and i'm sure a lot of us would like to know what kinda work Maheth does to be fortunate enough to afford cars like these. (i hope he doesnt mind us asking all this about him)

by the way, where does this guy live? if i'm not mistaken the wall outide Maheth's house is the rear wall of Isipathana. is it? dont worry, not that i'll jump in and boost his car..

looking forward to seeing this car on the roads!

I guess he has summin to do wit Kalutota Construction, finance.... the list goes on...

They used to build my house, neat job there to i guess

:angry:

Apparently there was once a whole thread(in old forum) about his CLS and the Evo and he did reply in the thread to a question that I asked as to which car won when they dragged in front of Pila... the answer to lot of ppl's surprise was CLK ... yah the CLK had outdone the EVO... :angry:

I guess he has summin to do wit Kalutota Construction, finance.... the list goes on...

They used to build my house, neat job there to i guess

:angry:

Apparently there was once a whole thread(in old forum) about his CLS and the Evo and he did reply in the thread to a question that I asked as to which car won when they dragged in front of Pila... the answer to lot of ppl's surprise was CLK ... yah the CLK had outdone the EVO... :angry:

i heard he's put an supercharger to his cls

iam new here guys , i know maheth , i dont know what that car is but he does 180kmph on the SSC road on his cls ,i know cuz he scared the shit out of me one night when we were coming from H2O , 180 on that road is EVO Territory

From what i know maheth is fellow who will do up his car to the maximum, and say that its standard :angry:

iam new here guys , i know maheth , i dont know what that car is but he does 180kmph on the SSC road on his cls ,i know cuz he scared the shit out of me one night when we were coming from H2O , 180 on that road is EVO Territory

From what i know maheth is fellow who will do up his car to the maximum, and say that its standard :angry:

hey welcome mate,

wow this maheth guy has some good cars, he must be very rich. #################

Edited by MADZ

From what i know maheth is fellow who will do up his car to the maximum, and say that its standard :)

Hi there Kanishka, with a supercharger that CLK is effectively a good AMG, can you plz pass the msg to MVK to come to the drag scene at least for one day and drag Nigel, Ashan or even Chang... it'd be good entertainment for everybody and be a pinnacle of glory for the car that car that emerges victorious... having said that, winning or loosing woudn't matter much but it would really be a memorable moment in the drag scene... so nice if you could arrange it bro :lol:

hey welcome mate,

wow this maheth guy has some good cars, he must be very rich. #################

I am not surprised that he can afford all this(may be out of his pocket money)... you do good business well and you get good money.

That's what you call

M O N E Y W E L L S P E N T B)