• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Passo Service At Daihatsu

hlnm

You paid 300USD for a part, and you didn't bother finding out what it was called?

How about you try to help people regularly and see if you can keep going when you need to struggle to read what someone writes? I'm sure you think its very noble trying to defend some guy with poor English, but it would be more useful if you tried helping. I'll expect you to help each and every person asking for assistance from now on, or you can withdraw your statement.

ok i admit my offence. i didn't mean to be sarcastic there just wanted to add some humour. well i was wrong now i realized. and am sorry for that.my apologies @ Jdnet.

@ The stig

who has been more sarcastic actually asking about a strain on a wheel?? any body can understand that its just a spelling mistake.

@ nexus

i should tell you am not here to earn reputation. positive or negative i don't care a damn about it. i have been in forum from 2008 and learned a lot out of it reading the posts. i dont reply much cz i know there are experts here than me to reply the posts.whenever a post come up relevant to my knowledge i do reply.

@ The stig

who has been more sarcastic actually asking about a strain on a wheel?? any body can understand that its just a spelling mistake.

1-yes i was being a little sarcastic, no problem in doing that once in a while is it :)

2-well in case you havent heard there are problems caused by strains on wheels

3-and no i honestly had a horrible time trying to understand this, and i think JD went through the same situation when he converted it for me

4- IMHO its okay for people to make grammar mistakes, after all English isnt our native tongue. see some people try to convert Sinhala into English word by word in its raw form like "mama nuwara giya" and it ends up as "I Kandy went" but thats an understandable mistake and we never ridicule anyone like that. And most importantly even though the grammar is wrong we can still understand it cause the spellings are correct.

My point is this, as i said before grammar mistakes are excusable but how can anyone make a spelling mistake when there is a spelling checker embedded ? if you made a spelling mistake you just right click on the word thats underlined in red and a list of possible matches shows up. how hard is that ? :blink:

There really is a difference between someone saying "i have too much bass in my car" and saying "i have too much ass im my car" isnt it ? :rolleyes:

Edited by The Stig

@ nexus

i should tell you am not here to earn reputation. positive or negative i don't care a damn about it. i have been in forum from 2008 and learned a lot out of it reading the posts. i dont reply much cz i know there are experts here than me to reply the posts.whenever a post come up relevant to my knowledge i do reply.

first of all it is a simple joke i guess you don't get it. and think about what you achieve they are will be others who get negative rep but you always be the first one who achieve it is kind of accomplishment.........jk :D

Edited by nexus

Believe it or not, Daihatsu does have official sales of Boon in Sri Lanka (there are some in daihatsu.lk website too - I don't want to quote links cos I don't want to do free marketing for them). So they should be having with the necessary service equipment. Toyota does not officially sell Passo in Sri Lanka (afaik Passo is a Japan-only version).

Having said all that, I have experienced quite a bit of bad service from their parent company - related to mobile phones and electronics equipment. Once I was so satisfied with their service, I wanted to smash a 32 inch LCD on the service manager's head. If that's an indication of the company's attitude towards customer service, I would rather take a Dai to a baas unnahe than to the service centre.

Huh didn't know they had em here. I do wonder how much the daihutsu version costs here brand new.

I do agree that the service of their parent company sucks, heard a few stories actually.

Guys! i think he bought the Daihatsu Boon and referring to it as Passo since its the more famous brand.

Daihatsu is a toyota company and the same hatchlet is branded as Daihatsu Boon/ Toyota Passo

Which one does he own by the way? Boon or Passo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daihatsu_Boon

OOps! someone has already mentioned that! my bad... :lol: