• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw E90 Second Hand Price

rangerover

Guys

I'm considering to upgrade to a bmw e90 if budget permits. The unregistered price for used imports are hovering around the 6.8 - 7.0 range. Any estimates on how much a 2005 to 07 registered used car in SL (KE, KF numbers) should ideally cost? im looking for a 318i or a 320i

Appreciate any feedback

Not exactly sure on the price but an e46 face lift goes around 4-5mill so the e90 should be around 6-7 mil.

I had a friend who bought an e90 for 7.4, its a 325 so that should justify the extra cost. had a couple of e90's in hitad if i can remember :alc:

Not exactly sure on the price but an e46 face lift goes around 4-5mill so the e90 should be around 6-7 mil.

I had a friend who bought an e90 for 7.4, its a 325 so that should justify the extra cost. had a couple of e90's in hitad if i can remember :alc:

I guess i would have to wait for the F30 to come end of next year to see the current E90's being sold for reasonable prices. B)

I guess i would have to wait for the F30 to come end of next year to see the current E90's being sold for reasonable prices. B)

Just pray that more hybrids will come in so that we can buy gas guzzlers for cheap ;)

BMW's arn't gas guzzlers by any standard and most owners would concur with this. For example i get over 12km/l of diesel in the city and heard that petrols easily hit in excess of 10-11km/l outstation.

Well atleast lets hope the general public thinks otherwise and bring down the prices of these cars to reasonable levels

BMW's arn't gas guzzlers by any standard and most owners would concur with this. For example i get over 12km/l of diesel in the city and heard that petrols easily hit in excess of 10-11km/l outstation.

Well atleast lets hope the general public thinks otherwise and bring down the prices of these cars to reasonable levels

I know mate, i drive one ;)

Its just a common misconception among tree hugers

i suggest you to play the waiting game, save money and go for a F30. they are rumored to be coming with 1.5L turbo charged engines with 150hp. i suppose they would fall into the lower tax bracket and might make a good buy for decent money.

1.5 turbo? Can you send me the details or your source of information pls. Thats interesting.

I think he is right bro

The other petrol engines will be four-cylinder turbocharged units displacing either 1.6 or 2.0 litres. High-performance diesels will also feature, with a 204bhp 323d and a 306bhp 335d appearing in the new 2011 F30 family line-up

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/BMW-3-series-the-new-2011-F30/

@ range rover- BTW its a e46.

Edited by The Stig

as much as i am a fan of bmw, i find the design of the e90 too anonymous compared to the new A4 or even the C class. the front looks neat but the back and three quarter view is very bland. pity considering the E46 was such a good looking car. also having driven a friend's manual facelifted 318 E46 several times, i find that engine a bit too underpowered for the car so your better off going for a 320i or above.

Cheers. Need to read up a bit more on the F30.

For those who think and have a misconception of them being Gas guzzers—no way. Been driving different variations/displacements over the last couple of years and considering the engine displacements, power, features and options far better than the econo-boxes. Been driving a 325 E36 and still got more than 7-8km/l :)and great mileage outstation....

Guys,

The new BMW 4 pot 2 litre has a twin scroll turbo charger that gives 13km's per litre and has a peak power output of 240 BHP. Its to be rolled out subsequently this year !! refer

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/pressclub/p/us/pressDetail.html?outputChannelId=9&id=T0099935EN_US&left_menu_item=node__2223

Cheers,

Would definitely give the hybrids a run for their money with this

BMW FTW :alc:

Ya but the its planned to be 3 cylinder diesel! i would rather go for a more powerful engine if i have the budget

given the budget i'd even go for a M3 but i think this 1.5L turbo petrol (yes there is suppose to be a petrol 1.5L version too) unit is the one that seems most affordable to many prospective sri lankan buyers.

given the budget i'd even go for a M3 but i think this 1.5L turbo petrol (yes there is suppose to be a petrol 1.5L version too) unit is the one that seems most affordable to many prospective sri lankan buyers.

Somehow when I picture IJ in a M3, I get this... Sorry... ;)

x3Tbt.jpg

Stick to your wife's Cefiro mate.. :)

Beemer's are not good on gas... :)