• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Do Fuel Savers Really Work ?

Dinukap4

Question

go ahead.. Try em, and let us know if it works as well.... <_<

There a SEARCH on this forum for a REASON!! This has been discussed before!!!!! :rolleyes:

If you wanna try it go ahead! None of us here are stupid enough to try them... (at least most of us aren't)

go ahead.. Try em, and let us know if it works as well.... <_<

There a SEARCH on this forum for a REASON!! This has been discussed before!!!!! :rolleyes:

If you wanna try it go ahead! None of us here are stupid enough to try them... (at least most of us aren't)

he just asked a question and why are you so arrogant in saying that none of us are stupid enough to try it , does that mean all others who try it are stupid.... <_< ,

he just asked a question and why are you so arrogant in saying that none of us are stupid enough to try it , does that mean all others who try it are stupid.... <_< ,

It's not a case of arrogance, its a case of time wasting.. people just get on this forum, and whenever they see something advertised (i.e this hitad thing) they just post a new topic without bothering to research online, search through the forum, nothing! If they have the capability to access the internet and post new topics, they could've effortlessly just used the search option which would've not only made it easier for them, but also easier for all the other users of this forum, now this topic is going to go on about how rude and arrogant I and maybe others are for telling this bloke all he had to do was use the "search" feature. And not to mention falling for these fuel saving rubbish items, which are as pointless as buying a maruti for a family of 5 !

Edited by virensti
  • Like 3

@virensti Dude you don't have to f***in tell me what to do i did Google about this and searched this Forum for it i just wanted to know if any one is using something like this to get an idea! that's just all and if i'm wasting the time, why bother to even tell that ?

Just tell This-

And not to mention falling for these fuel saving rubbish items, which are as pointless as buying a maruti for a family of 5 !

and Get off ? :lol:

• Like 1

@virensti Dude you don't have to f***in tell me what to do i did Google about this and searched this Forum for it i just wanted to know if any one is using something like this to get an idea! that's just all and if i'm wasting the time, why bother to even tell that ?

Just tell This-

IF you did search the forum, you would've known that not many people are supporting it and barely anyone uses them, hence you would not have had to open this topic.

• Like 4

Hey,

Do the Electric Fuel savers really work ? I would love to try em out if they doo...

Just found this on Hitad :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance

Here you find some good information on Fuel Savers

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/gas-mileage/1802932

you will not find lot of forum users with experience on these devices since they will search before installing them.

I know some people who used the nano technology and magnetic fuel savers but they will not talk about it in public since they were fooled by some famous mechanics and auto workshops in Sri Lanka. :P

From what I know it is a waste of time to look in to these small devices produced by people or companies who are not even have a proper web site with the details of their research facilities and patents for technologies they produced.

All major auto manufactures have research and development divisions which works on fuel saving technologies and when they find something that can be used successfully in mass production cars it will come out, like turbo chargers, various versions of EFI, and hybrid technology. :D

• Like 8

http://www.popularme...mileage/1802932

you will not find lot of forum users with experience on these devices since they will search before installing them.

I know some people who used the nano technology and magnetic fuel savers but they will not talk about it in public since they were fooled by some famous mechanics and auto workshops in Sri Lanka. :P

From what I know it is a waste of time to look in to these small devices produced by people or companies who are not even have a proper web site with the details of their research facilities and patents for technologies they produced.

All major auto manufactures have research and development divisions which works on fuel saving technologies and when they find something that can be used successfully in mass production cars it will come out, like turbo chargers, various versions of EFI, and hybrid technology. :D

Yup mchng if it works it would have been fitted to cars from the factory itself :)

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/gas-mileage/1802932

i 100% agree with you :action-smiley-033:

It's not a case of arrogance, its a case of time wasting.. people just get on this forum, and whenever they see something advertised (i.e this hitad thing) they just post a new topic without bothering to research online, search through the forum, nothing! If they have the capability to access the internet and post new topics, they could've effortlessly just used the search option which would've not only made it easier for them, but also easier for all the other users of this forum, now this topic is going to go on about how rude and arrogant I and maybe others are for telling this bloke all he had to do was use the "search" feature. And not to mention falling for these fuel saving rubbish items, which are as pointless as buying a maruti for a family of 5 !

you have a point there i agree on that, however some ppl really ask it genuinely and are not that IT savvy to have the knowledge to use the search feature, howver i am not going to comment anymore on this :rolleyes:

I have a Apsara fitted on to my M52. Works wonders. I pumped full tank the other day and after driving about 100Kms I noticed a petrol smell. I stopped to look, the damn tank was over flowing! It has saved so much gas. I was so happy. I love my Apsara.

You should try too.

• Like 1

Just tell This-

Machang, using the F word in a public forum really shows that you are just a little boy with erection and premature ejaculation issues. Get a life, mate. Is that how you talk at home? Or you think its really 'cool' when you throw profanity like that? I bet those flat chested girls you hang out at some tuition class must think very highly of you, eh?

I have a Apsara fitted on to my M52. Works wonders. I pumped full tank the other day and after driving about 100Kms I noticed a petrol smell. I stopped to look, the damn tank was over flowing! It has saved so much gas. I was so happy. I love my Apsara.

You should try too.

seems this is one of those third gen fuel savers. The first generation didn't do much than fooling the buyers, the second however, was much better and they helped the drivers to come up with almost hybrid fuel figures and nevertheless the third generation do wonders. They in-fact re-generate fuel inside the tank, that's why VVTi's tank was over flowing, I need an Apsara.

seems this is one of those third gen fuel savers. The first generation didn't do much than fooling the buyers, the second however, was much better and they helped the drivers to come up with almost hybrid fuel figures and nevertheless the third generation do wonders. They in-fact re-generate fuel inside the tank, that's why VVTi's tank was over flowing, I need an Apsara.

Yes, you are referring to the Apsara MkIII. This baby not only 'create' fuel, but you can run on an empty tank. It fools the Fuel gauge to think that 'E' is for 'Enough'... :)

So the car thinks it has 'Enough' gas.

Clever bit of kit. You cannot lose with a name like Apsara.

You should try too.

Mate why don't you try to fix two Apsara's..? so that you can save all fuel and sell them to another...lol....great saying man...I love Apsara two..but not the fuel server..the real Apsara... :D

Edited by AbeysinghE

Machang, using the F word in a public forum really shows that you are just a little boy with erection and premature ejaculation issues. Get a life, mate. Is that how you talk at home? Or you think its really 'cool' when you throw profanity like that? I bet those flat chested girls you hang out at some tuition class must think very highly of you, eh?

:D:appl:

Yes, you are referring to the Apsara MkIII. This baby not only 'create' fuel, but you can run on an empty tank. It fools the Fuel gauge to think that 'E' is for 'Enough'... :)

So the car thinks it has 'Enough' gas.

Clever bit of kit. You cannot lose with a name like Apsara.

LMAO..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok so it doesn't work xD

I saw a Srilankan even has developed a unit to be fixed to convert the vehicle to run from water...But i don't know what happen to that person later on..anyway..it would have been factory fitted if it's a really a effective unit...try to ignore those kind of fantasy gadgets..and change your driving habits a bit to maximize the fuel efficiency... :rolleyes:

I saw a Srilankan even has developed a unit to be fixed to convert the vehicle to run from water...But i don't know what happen to that person later on..anyway..it would have been factory fitted if it's a really a effective unit...try to ignore those kind of fantasy gadgets..and change your driving habits a bit to maximize the fuel efficiency... :rolleyes:

Ah that guy... some idiot gave him a FB15 and some large amount of money to buy the parts needed from Singapore..... not seen since he flew out to Singapore... :)

Must be field testing the car somewhere in the Gobi Desert... ;)