• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Katu Will Be Happenning On 24th & 25th

Grand Civic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to know from Mivec.turbo there will be a circuit meet on 24th & 25th at Katu organized by sri lanka motor riders association.

anybody has any updates ????

hey Grand Civic

mivec turbo is right, katu is confirmed for the 24th and 25th with all the top drivers in action. It should be a good event since the last katu was held in february. hope to see all of you guys there. :D

praveen

i hope you can make it , cause you always produce some really cool pictures :)

and to everyone else, please try and come as its the spectators that make a race meet happening he he

Planning on it. Tho apparently some racing body has done some not so nice things regarding media passes. I'm not fully familiar with the details as Madz usually deals with them.

I got to know from Mivec.turbo there will be a circuit meet on 24th & 25th at Katu organized by Sri Lanka Motor Cycle Club (SLMCC).

anybody has any updates ????

SLMCC organising means will be able to see some good bike races.

Vishal and the rest. NICE.

hope to see some nice bikes as well.

praveen

i hope you can make it , cause you always produce some really cool pictures

and to everyone else, please try and come as its the spectators that make a race meet happening he he

Planning on it. Tho apparently some racing body has done some not so nice things regarding media passes. I'm not fully familiar with the details as Madz usually deals with them.

Hi Darin, thanks for the invitation. Ya we would love to come and cover the event behalf of AutoLanka e-Magazine. However it would be nice if the relevant officials in the club could contact us on this subject. Selected articles and photos will also get published in printed magazines (LankanVibe) which are distributed in countries like U.K.

Hi Darin, thanks for the invitation. Ya we would love to come and cover the event behalf of AutoLanka e-Magazine. However it would be nice if the relevant officials in the club could contact us on this subject. Selected articles and photos will also get published in printed magazines (LankanVibe) which are distributed in countries like U.K.

sorry im going way OT

i was wondering how i can get hold of a copy of this 'LankanVide'. i remember someone tiring to get in touch with peri regarding this mag sometime back

hey Grand Civic

mivec turbo is right, katu is confirmed for the 24th and 25th with all the top drivers in action. It should be a good event since the last katu was held in february. hope to see all of you guys there. :(

hey guys..this is way OT, so if u r not darin w. dnt bother reading!..darin, mchan im damith.! from C*S!!! hehe..mchan, happy to see u r doing very well in sl racing scenario! anyways, me being fully occupied with freaking EXAMS!, have no chance of coming to sl till the 1st week of july! after that hopefully i'll see u at gajaba or pannala ya..? anyways, good luck bro.. keep up the good wrk mchan..

cheers... :ninja: