• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hrv As A Family Suv

aswe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conclusion: People with back pains should use Hondas = Honda users are suffering from back pains. :D

He must be suffering from a back pain as well. It's common among Honda users.... :alc:

he he ... ash .. u would be right man , kind of true ... :)

Dear Guys

Thanks for all the info. I see how the battle goes agianst and with Honda. "Pala athi gahatane gal wadinne" any way good responses and it was encouraging

Thanks again

aswe

aswe

a frnd is selling her auto HRV...HB reg i think...once i get details and pictures i'll post it in the AutoLanka classifieds...

Conclusion: People with back pains should use Hondas = Honda users are suffering from back pains. :lol:

He must be suffering from a back pain as well. It's common among Honda users.... :blink:

Correction: People with back pains should use Hondas = Some Honda users are suffering from back pains.

/otherwise it makes no sense at all

aswe

a frnd is selling her auto HRV...HB reg i think...once i get details and pictures i'll post it in the AutoLanka classifieds...

shakir

Please machan with all the details? How much it is going to be?

aswe

a friend of mine too hunting for HRV, gimme details too...

/as for the reference of 'underpowered' in my previous reply, i really tried to refer low end 'torque' more so than hp, can 1.6L-1.7L engine still have enough torque and power to support [A/T + slightly bulky body+4wd]

refer the specs: http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/honda/hr-v/2001_7/11382/

/remeber low end torque is vital for daily runners for stress free driving

shakir

Please machan with all the details? How much it is going to be?

a friend of mine too hunting for HRV, gimme details too...

no worries i'll get it posted on the classifieds as soon as she gets off her ass n takes some pics...

That is true Machang ialso agree with you. it is a good car to be have. I used hondas past 10 years. Thoug i driven a other vehicle i feel some short coming there is. dont know is it a my prob. pls. comment

Its ur problem.

well.... u asked for a comment.... :action-smiley-060:

Get back to us after u drive a well sorted 3 series :action-smiley-060:

Ok. machan. don't get frustrated. i'm a honda fan. though i driven a 3 series, i feel it's drving position not comfertable than honda.

wtf?r u out of ur mind?thats like my colleague defending the ambassador against the merc's ride...

had u had experinced in driving honda you will feel wat is the different my friend. Don't get angry my friend.

Shakir and I both have driven Hondas. The most recent being madmax's SiR. The ride doesn't quite come up the max's BMW. IMO, it doesn't even come up to the Pulsar, tho it does have more power. Tho I might be a bit biased on that.

had u had experinced in driving honda you will feel wat is the different my friend. Don't get angry my friend.

i've driven many hondas thank u...

Shakir and I both have driven Hondas. The most recent being madmax's SiR. The ride doesn't quite come up the max's BMW. IMO, it doesn't even come up to the Pulsar, tho it does have more power. Tho I might be a bit biased on that.

cant exactly consider the SiR...harder ride than the usual civics (if it wasnt id b worried)...its a pretty gud car but in nooo wayy is it a better ride than the BMW's and Mercs! the owner of both cars himself will vouch for that

tell me...y dont europeans use honda technology?

Oh. my dear by looking at seems i can say, at least u never seated in a Honda.

Oh. my dear by looking at seems i can say, at least u never seated in a Honda.

I've sat in a Honda. U think ur talking about some expensive exotic here? El cheapo budget ride? Madmax's even has leather seats. And it pokes my kidneys when I drive it.