• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evo 1 Breaking (got Some Info)

The Don

Hi Guys,

Most of you already might know I own a mirage thus has always been interested in doing an Evo conversion to it just for kicks, but have now given up the idea since my job keeps me away from the country for too long at a time and thus I will never find the time for it :(

But that doesnt mean I am never on the look out for the parts ......... sorry its just a habit I guess .... :)

Anyways I recently came accross a dude who is breaking not one but 2 Evo 1's so a lot of parts available. Please note i am not a businessman and I am not a part dealer, all I have is the information to the person what is available and anybody interested would have to sort out the finer details with the breakers themselves, and I will not be involved (sorry dudes, don't have the time). The parts are in the Uk and obviously will need to be shipped and I have no idea how much it will cost, but the parts themselves seem to be pretty reasonably priced which is the only reason why I am posting this.

These parts are quite hard to come by (I know cos I have been looking for a long time to, pity I dont need them when they are there) and might help somebody who is planning a conversion project, it might be of some use for them,

Apparently 1 of the Evo's met with an accident, and nearly all the parts have got sold and the only thing thats available off that one are the wheel hubs with discs and calipers and the engine which he tells me only has 35K miles on it, has a brand new turbo and has been upgraded to an Evo 2 spec,

The other car is yet to be broken, has a blown engine, but the gear box differentials are ok,

I wont post any more info cos it might be mistaken for advertising (Moderators I am only passing along information which I think might be of some use for somebody, I do not stand to gain anything other than the sheer satisfaction I helped somebody).

And I think people who have had their minds set on such a project know what they need and can ask the questions from the breakers themselves,

Regards,

The Don

Hi Guys,

Most of you already might know I own a mirage thus has always been interested in doing an Evo conversion to it just for kicks, but have now given up the idea since my job keeps me away from the country for too long at a time and thus I will never find the time for it :(

But that doesnt mean I am never on the look out for the parts ......... sorry its just a habit I guess .... :)

Anyways I recently came accross a dude who is breaking not one but 2 Evo 1's so a lot of parts available. Please note i am not a businessman and I am not a part dealer, all I have is the information to the person what is available and anybody interested would have to sort out the finer details with the breakers themselves, and I will not be involved (sorry dudes, don't have the time). The parts are in the Uk and obviously will need to be shipped and I have no idea how much it will cost, but the parts themselves seem to be pretty reasonably priced which is the only reason why I am posting this.

These parts are quite hard to come by (I know cos I have been looking for a long time to, pity I dont need them when they are there) and might help somebody who is planning a conversion project, it might be of some use for them,

Apparently 1 of the Evo's met with an accident, and nearly all the parts have got sold and the only thing thats available off that one are the wheel hubs with discs and calipers and the engine which he tells me only has 35K miles on it, has a brand new turbo and has been upgraded to an Evo 2 spec,

The other car is yet to be broken, has a blown engine, but the gear box differentials are ok,

I wont post any more info cos it might be mistaken for advertising (Moderators I am only passing along information which I think might be of some use for somebody, I do not stand to gain anything other than the sheer satisfaction I helped somebody).

And I think people who have had their minds set on such a project know what they need and can ask the questions from the breakers themselves,

Regards,

The Don

mate would you be a sport and pass the information about the breaker to me.

my mail addy is [email protected]

Hmmm. It looks like Fuzzo has a fellow alumni from the "International School of Guerilla Marketing" here.

Cmon, Da guy has said it`s not for Marketing.. :lol:

ha ha ha, no people, no marketing, I think XXX would vouch for that, I just bought some parts off that car for mine and just asked the dudes what else he has and he gave me a list of what he had, I just know there are people out there who might be interested, especially the engine ecu and wiring loom and he had the rear diff too and the drive shafts, and also the 4 wheel hubs with discs etc, and if anybody read the thread by Duncan about how to make a draggable car under 1 Mil you would have read my plan and this is all you need :)

I have no comercial interest in the matter, only the interest of an enthusiast. And also guys those who know, know that these type of goodies don't need marketing or advertising, ever found a 4G63 Turbo in panchikawatte ?. Do you think its because they dont come to Sri Lanka :P ? he he he

I rest my case :)

Just trying to help somebody out ok, if my post violates forum rules and is considered marketing, I myself would like to request the moderators to delete the thread, I have no problems with that.

The Don

ha ha ha, no people, no marketing, I think XXX would vouch for that, I just bought some parts off that car for mine and just asked the dudes what else he has and he gave me a list of what he had, I just know there are people out there who might be interested, especially the engine ecu and wiring loom and he had the rear diff too and the drive shafts, and also the 4 wheel hubs with discs etc, and if anybody read the thread by Duncan about how to make a draggable car under 1 Mil you would have read my plan and this is all you need :)

I have no comercial interest in the matter, only the interest of an enthusiast. And also guys those who know, know that these type of goodies don't need marketing or advertising, ever found a 4G63 Turbo in panchikawatte ?. Do you think its because they dont come to Sri Lanka :P ? he he he

I rest my case :P

Just trying to help somebody out ok, if my post violates forum rules and is considered marketing, I myself would like to request the moderators to delete the thread, I have no problems with that.

The Don

i hope you guys were only taking the mickey out of him rather than bashing or hinting him. Don has no connection with the seller he was only tiring to help you lot.

isurujosh im sure if it was some piece of s**t from honda you'll be drooling all over it by now :)

Don don’t worry mate there are loads of people who appreciated your effort if you come across more contacts please let us know.

The Don

trust me dude if this was against forum rules it wudve been down in 5 mins...no problem here :) KLM's post was misinterpretd...

edit: ok he beat me to it

i hope you guys were only taking the mickey out of him rather than bashing or hinting him. Don has no connection with the seller he was only tiring to help you lot.

isurujosh im sure if it was some piece of s**t from honda you'll be drooling all over it by now :)

Don don’t worry mate there are loads of people who appreciated your effort if you come across more contacts please let us know.

calm down bud...no1's bashing the Don...

trust me dude if this was against forum rules it wudve been down in 5 mins...no problem here :) KLM's post was misinterpretd...

edit: ok he beat me to it

calm down bud...no1's bashing the Don...

Totally. MrCat and Isurujosh were being jackasses.

Totally. MrCat and Isurujosh were being jackasses.

now u r misintepreting me! i had given the middle finger to MrCat(who apparetly works with me) for misintepreting you!!!! :):)

isurujosh im sure if it was some piece of s**t from honda you'll be drooling all over it by now :P

Err dude I had replied MrCat wit a middle finger not a thumps up(god have pitty on your emoticon illiteracy), which means i dont agree wit MrCat dat anyone is trying to do marketing here!!!! :P