• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Texting And Driving

Silver

Do you text while you're driving?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you text while you're driving?

• Yes, frequently
    • Yes, but not quite often
    • Yes, only whilst stationary
    • No, never.
  2. 2. Do you think that texting whilst driving is hazardous?

• Yes
    • No

i thinks text while driving is dangerous as answering the mobile phone while driving. you will newr know when the pedestrians try to cross the road.

• Like 2

i thinks text while driving is dangerous as answering the mobile phone while driving. you will newr know when the pedestrians try to cross the road.

no i think txting is more dangerous than calling.. ur eyes are off from the view when txting while u can see the front when calling.. u get off the eyes from the front view for a second thinking its will be ok.but u never know what happens in that second ...

Edited by royalkalana

TURBOMAN!!!.

Where have you been buddy?...I missed you a lot

And oh yeah texting/phoning while driving is bad.I nearly killed some one...never again! :action-smiley-060:

Also sexting can be harmful to your health,specially if the chicks dad gets to read them...surprisingly the mom was cool with it...

• Like 2

TURBOMAN!!!.

Where have you been buddy?...I missed you a lot

And oh yeah texting/phoning while driving is bad.I nearly killed some one...never again! :action-smiley-060:

Also sexting can be harmful to your health,specially if the chicks dad gets to read them...surprisingly the mom was cool with it...

Hi Bro

Was bit bc last couple of days...

Ha ha....thats funny

usually the moms get maaad with those SMSs, arnt they?

Ever sexted while the phone is confiscated by the mother and she actually replies to you like your GF ? :angry-smiley-048:

I don't get this whole texting thing. I've sent five texts in the last year. Probably two of them were to turbo man. I would rather just make a phone call.

two much of info mate :P we dont need to know :P:D

hook up with the mom. If she's good looking though....

be careful man...hooking up will lead you to end you life by booking an old used vehicle..you will be fed up with the maintenance cost... :D

Edited by AbeysinghE
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...