• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Carina 212

Edward

Dear Friends,

I am planning to buy a Carina 212. I need a auto car, I am looking for 1999 or 2000 model. Please let me know, which one of the below is good in petrol in city limits. Carina TI/GT or SI. Please let me know which is economical.

GT - 1.6CC and SI - 1.8CC, you must know that the GT is the sports version. Well none of this 2 will be good in fuel. But if you are a long distance user then 1.8CC will give you some good figures. I owned a GT, and 97/99 manuals of 1.5CC Ti versions, GT was never good in fuel but was faster and was good in taking corners and in breaking :) others gave around 10/11 in city and 14-15 out station. Still owning the 99 model/Manual car but have to get moving now - Allion's are much better if you can afford them.

Dear Friends,

I am planning to buy a Carina 212. I need a auto car, I am looking for 1999 or 2000 model. Please let me know, which one of the below is good in petrol in city limits. Carina TI/GT or SI. Please let me know which is economical.

go for ti it's the economical one and try to find ti my road one it has more options than ti. :)

Dear friends,

I found a car, It is 212TI my road new shell 1999 model, full option Auto, G series, he is asking for 20.5. Car is in good condition. What is the price do you think it is worth ?

A Carina for 2 mil? Not bad. I gather they generally go above 2.2 mil.

Compared to other cars of the same manufacturing year... way too expensive.