• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified/exotic/daily Driven Cars In Pk

fady

Hello guys,

I'd like to share with you all some of the Exotic, Modified and Daily Driven cars around here in Pakistan. If you have any questions regarding anything, please do ask me. I am gonna start off with a couple of exotics:

190142-Ferrari-Scuderia-In-Pakistan----156766-10150344404110085-535685084-16811975-1256651-n.jpg

190144-Ferrari-Scuderia-In-Pakistan----156766-10150344404125085-535685084-16811977-2085855-n.jpg

lamborghini_gallardo_spyder_in_karachi_EZV_PakWheels(com).jpg

dsc00680_964_PakWheels(com).jpg

dsc00679_9QZ_PakWheels(com).jpg

dsc00685_65P_PakWheels(com).jpg

2csf809.jpg

thanks for sharing mate. i'm impressed at the type of cars there. have the likes of ferrari, porsche and bentley set up support for after sales there? or are these direct imports?

Audi, Porsche, Mercedes Benz and BMW have their dealerships opened over here which offer after sale services. Rest are direct imports.

Edited by fady

WOW, 599GTB... F430... :action-smiley-076:

Buddy, to have such a wider selection, I bet PK Gov doen't have a tax policy like in SL.

Ours is a license to rob, as most of us see it...

These arent all the Ferraris. There are 2 599's, a F430, a F430 Scuderia, a F360 Modenna, a F360 Spider and a Ferrari Testarossa. And the government imposes 200% duty on all such imported luxury cars plus luxury tax is also to be paid before they come out on the roads. A Ferrari 599 costs like 4 Crores PKR with the 200% duty.

These arent all the Ferraris. There are 2 599's, a F430, a F430 Scuderia, a F360 Modenna, a F360 Spider and a Ferrari Testarossa. And the government imposes 200% duty on all such imported luxury cars plus luxury tax is also to be paid before they come out on the roads. A Ferrari 599 costs like 4 Crores PKR with the 200% duty.

Doesnt sound much different from our tax schemes then, i guess you guys have deep pockets :)

Btw i got to ask, i noticed that you are 17 so whats the legal age for getting a license in Pakistan ?

Doesnt sound much different from our tax schemes then, i guess you guys have deep pockets :)

Btw i got to ask, i noticed that you are 17 so whats the legal age for getting a license in Pakistan ?

18 years. But you can even see 10 year old kids of big guns driving around over here.

this crash happend at a drag race event in Islamabad which sadly resulted in killing of five people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xzjCBapc7U&has_verified=1

Dude that's just sad man .

Nice collection ,good to see some mean machines in Pakistan .Never thought there would be tuner rides in pakistan,wish i had my old school mates now .