• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified/exotic/daily Driven Cars In Pk

fady

Ah here comes the 'saviors'.Them buggers seem to be breeding these days.As HarshanS said earlier,When a guy in real trouble posts up a thread It's always the regular senior guys helping him out...NOT online Hybrid peddling wusses.But now sadly AL is full of these fake Gandhi's and the members from ass kissing +1 smiley post whore mafia..

And this thread itself?Posting up pictures found online?WTF?...Dude just post up the links then we'll go to those sites and see 'em,If we can be bothered that is...Maybe the Pakistan Gov is paying these people to improve it's image allover the world.God knows they need it...

If you have a problem in viewing this thread then why do you even open it? Simply report abuse it if you have a valid reason which i know you dont have. I dont know what problem you guys have with Me, Pakistan or this thread. And for a second, lets believe in this American drama that Osama Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan, do any of you guys have proof/pictures of his dead body?

If you have a problem in viewing this thread then why do you even open it? Simply report abuse it if you have a valid reason which i know you dont have. I dont know what problem you guys have with Me, Pakistan or this thread. And for a second, lets believe in this American drama that Osama Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan, do any of you guys have proof/pictures of his dead body?

There are a few people on this forum that are immature, hostile and abusive. They are the minority. Just ignore them or report them.

And please don't bring political debate into this forum.

AL is not like it used to be

So many critics .

lets just enjoy the rides and pictures fady posts

its nice to see some crazy rides,videos and stuff

I didnt see a pic of osama in any of fadys posts .hmm wonder how osama came to the topic <_<

• Like 1

What's this "if you don't like my post,don't read it" crap?Listen pal.If you can come here and post up bullshit we sure as hell have the right to post against it.

Why are you asking me about Osama?I didn't kill him...What I pointed out was that Pakistan's image is very badly tarnished all over the world.What with the Terrorism,the drug smuggling,Women's rights issues etc...and don't forget that our Cricket team was shot while touring there.

AL is not like it used to be

So many critics .

What do you mean "not like it used to be".Your join date is Aug last year!If you want to know how it used to,ask the guys who joined on 1st Jan 2006.

What's this "if you don't like my post,don't read it" crap?Listen pal.If you can come here and post up bullshit we sure as hell have the right to post against it.

Why are you asking me about Osama?I didn't kill him...What I pointed out was that Pakistan's image is very badly tarnished all over the world.What with the Terrorism,the drug smuggling,Women's rights issues etc...and don't forget that our Cricket team was shot while touring there.

What do you mean "not like it used to be".Your join date is Aug last year!If you want to know how it used to,ask the guys who joined on 1st Jan 2006.

FYI i lost my earlier account .And i am well aware of what i write

my earlier username was WCC. west coast customs .ask the old lads theyll enlighten you and i was registered in 2006.I don't know what happen to it because i stayed abit offline because of studies and stuff. :).i wasn't trying to be offensive man.

my earlier username was WCC. west coast customs .ask the old lads theyll enlighten you and i was registered in 2006.I don't know what happen to it because i stayed abit offline because of studies and stuff. :).i wasn't trying to be offensive man.

well look who's back!! I was wondering if there was a link between you and the old WCC.

Boy seems to have grown older, and in the process of growing wiser :)

@MD: Yeah, this guy was around some years back. He was one of the 'midifying'-fever hit choo-kollas. I remember he cut the roof off his friend's beetle to make it a convertable. :D And was doing some other absurd stuff to a KR-41 or something like that.

• Like 1

Ahh yes, you were the bloke with the ridiculous Town Ace who was constantly posting about drags and acting all big shot weren't you?

Fun times lol...

Edited by Supra_Natural

Ok in that case I retract my previous post.My apologies.

BTW the above reviews of your previous stint here at AL are not that great is it.I would very much like to hear this story about that Town-ace. :)

Ahh yes, you were the bloke with the ridiculous Town Ace who was constantly posting about drags and acting all big shot weren't you?

Fun times lol...

I was constantly posting about drags and was a big shot :o .

now was I . to be frank with you i wasn't a big shot i was obsessed with drags hehe.

reminds me of dragster wonder where the fella is .Yes the good old days where i used to be a chooti kolla with the Rockford Fosgate Kr41 :P lol !!!

well look who's back!! I was wondering if there was a link between you and the old WCC.

Boy seems to have grown older, and in the process of growing wiser :)

@MD: Yeah, this guy was around some years back. He was one of the 'midifying'-fever hit choo-kollas. I remember he cut the roof off his friend's beetle to make it a convertable. :D And was doing some other absurd stuff to a KR-41 or something like that.

Agreed i wasn't wise at all :P to a certain extent. I think I was 15 when i joined AL .

as for the Beetle it was a success and I saw it in many tv shows. Now its parked in polhengoda next to Pe%tc*. The kr41 is sold and gone. I remember your avatar nys one ! :)

Ok in that case I retract my previous post.My apologies.

BTW the above reviews of your previous stint here at AL are not that great is it.I would very much like to hear this story about that Town-ace. :)

He WAS early teens. Its not such a big deal. People have to grow up.