• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Foxhill Supercross 2011

Chooti Putha

SLGT qualifying from Foxhill

1st Place Naren Kumar

2nd Place Pasindu Peiris

3rd Place Rizvi Farouk

Thanks for the update mate, Any idea what happened to Aravinda P, Dinesh D and Ashan Silva?

And also does anyone know if this will be telecasted tomorrow?

Thanks for the update mate, Any idea what happened to Aravinda P, Dinesh D and Ashan Silva?

And also does anyone know if this will be telecasted tomorrow?

Dinesh Deheragoda is 4th & Aravinda Premadasa is 5th

SLGT Qualifying results Foxhill

1st Naren Kumar

2nd Pasindu Peiris

3rd Rizvi Farouk

4th Dinesh Deheragoda

5th Aravinda Premadasa

6th Janaka Dias

7th Nalin Dilpriya

8th Ashan De Silva

9th Reyaz Farouk

10th Missaka Naveen

11th Kapila Jayasundara

12th Shafraz Junaid

13th Manish Goonetilleke

14th Carmen Thenuwara

15th Tharindu Lokuge

SLH 1600 Qualifying Results Foxhill

1st Dilan Seneviratne

2nd Pasindu Peiris

3rd Ashan Silva

4th Janaka Dias

5th Rizvi Farouk

6th Upulwan Serasinghe

7th Wikrum Mathias

8th Nishan Wasalathanthri

9th Sanjaya Sedara Senarath

10th Nalin Dilpriya

11th Buddhika De Silva

12th Kaushalya Samarasinghe

13th Tharindu Lokuge

Edited by Chooti Putha

Not bad, I heard there were 18 entries to GT. Nice that 15 have been thru qualifying. Hopefully a full grid.

I think I'm gonna miss it :( Too bad, its one of my favorite events of the year.

Who the heck is this Naren Kumar dude?

Well if this is the Same person, Naren Kumar is india's no1 Rally driver who participates in the PWRC as well.. http://www.autoracingdaily.com/news/rally-racing/naren-kumar-eyeing-more-points/

if that is the same guy, then it'll be very interesting to see how our local guys take him on in the race tomorrow :D

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong..

Not bad, I heard there were 18 entries to GT. Nice that 15 have been thru qualifying. Hopefully a full grid.

I think I'm gonna miss it :( Too bad, its one of my favorite events of the year.

As for the full grid i heard they were limiting SLGT & SLH1600 to 12 cars.....so only the ones who have qualified within the top 12 will be competing tomorrow....

Naren Kumar is an indian driver machan...he is a rally driver who runs APRC... he was half a second quicker in qualifying....

Well if this is the Same person, Naren Kumar is india's no1 Rally driver who participates in the PWRC as well.. http://www.autoracingdaily.com/news/rally-racing/naren-kumar-eyeing-more-points/

if that is the same guy, then it'll be very interesting to see how our local guys take him on in the race tomorrow :D

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong..

yes Viren thats the guy...its gonna be a good one tomorrow...watching him & our boys battle it out

yes Viren thats the guy...its gonna be a good one tomorrow...watching him & our boys battle it out

wow! btw thanks for all the updates mate. :alc:

Now fingers crossed for a live telecast and the Saturday is set :D

well i hope our boys take down this indian dude :P

wonder what he's driving

If the link that viren posted has the right picture, looks like an Evo IX. And I'm not too sure about the passing. If AP was in second, at least there is chance AP will pressure him into a mistake, not too sure the others will put too much active pressure, unless he just makes a mistake himself. Or it will have to be the start.

well i hope our boys take down this indian dude :P

wonder what he's driving

If the link that viren posted has the right picture, looks like an Evo IX. And I'm not too sure about the passing. If AP was in second, at least there is chance AP will pressure him into a mistake, not too sure the others will put too much active pressure, unless he just makes a mistake himself. Or it will have to be the start.

It wont be easy Ripper...from what i heard he was 30 seconds quicker & mind u at a track like Foxhill 30seconds is an enormous gap...

Yes peri he is driving an EVOIX but not the one in the picture....he is driving Reyaz Faouk's EVOIX da same one which Ashan ran Radella & Mahagastota......

It wont be easy Ripper...from what i heard he was 30 seconds quicker & mind u at a track like Foxhill 30seconds is an enormous gap...

Yes peri he is driving an EVOIX but not the one in the picture....he is driving Reyaz Faouk's EVOIX da same one which Ashan ran Radella & Mahagastota......

30!!? :blink: I'm Sure you mean 3 right machan?? that was scary hehe but wow... even 3 seconds is a massive gap!

ahh so thats why Ashan's not running the SLGT.. Tell you what that Evo is quick!!! and in the hands of an international rally driver.. well I think unless Pasindu can get an explosive start, this guy will most probably walk away with the winners trophy.. :unsure:

30!!? :blink: I'm Sure you mean 3 right machan?? that was scary hehe but wow... even 3 seconds is a massive gap!

ahh so thats why Ashan's not running the SLGT.. Tell you what that Evo is quick!!! and in the hands of an international rally driver.. well I think unless Pasindu can get an explosive start, this guy will most probably walk away with the winners trophy.. :unsure:

its 30 my friend from what i heard....

race is on Derana TV

Yuck, The commentary sucks, and the camera work sucks too. :( They seem to think we wanna see the commentators rather than the races!

Ya they keep showing the commentators...even when a hot battle is going on :angry: ... i normally scold Rupavahini...but compared to these buggers Rupavahini is a better :rolleyes:

That was a super run by Pasindu in race 1 :alc:

That was a super run by Pasindu in race 1 :alc:

That was an amazing run! Last corner last lap!! That Indian Guy must've thought he's got this in the bag! Super driving by Pasindu! Lets see what happens in race 2.

That was an amazing run! Last corner last lap!! That Indian Guy must've thought he's got this in the bag! Super driving by Pasindu! Lets see what happens in race 2.

ya he thought he had it in the bag....he wouldnt have thought that pasindu would pull a move on him....in the first few laps he was kinda quick but then pasindu caught up

Edited by Chooti Putha