• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Buy As A Srilankan (If Not A Car Lover)

virajkv

how about those pickup trucks??

Navara, Smart Cab?

Drove a navara before going into suv's its ok but a lil bit bumpy and its ground clearance is too low for a pickup...

and as for my budget i'll be getting the smart version which has that looong truck bed which has no use or value for and it hangs out in back wherever i go. :violent-smiley-099::D :D :D

tanks for the reply mate! :alc:

Thaanks for the info machan, but korando seems a more car than a suv for me, and i like the hugeness in kyron(weird rte? he he).

anyways tansk for all ur valuable opinions machan, its been of a great help to me, and i bought one yesterady for 4.4M. :) :) :)

Hay very nice to hear that machan..hope you'll have a very good time with your new Kyron..update your experience to here machan..will be more usefully to other members who would like to try a Micro SUV.. :rolleyes:

Edited by AbeysinghE

Hay very nice to hear that machan..hope you'll have a very good time with your new Kyron..update your experience to here machan..will be more usefully to other members who would like to try a Micro SUV.. :rolleyes:

Definitely machan, and rite now whole day i was reading the huge user manual of it and swallowing the info bit by bit..

yesterday drove it abut 20km just to see how it goes... ;) ;)

Definitely machan, and rite now whole day i was reading the huge user manual of it and swallowing the info bit by bit..

yesterday drove it abut 20km just to see how it goes... ;) ;)

How's the ride quality and handling machan??..

How's the ride quality and handling machan??..

Its quiet good comparing to hilux cabs and terrios and rav 4's(for what i have driven) but its faar tooo poor with regarding to toyota prado machan..

the turbo lag is noteceable as i hve tried to accelerate many times, but reached 120km/h without much effort and in a good short time...(also the manual says something about a 'kick' by leveling the accelarator to metal at once but yet to try that out.)

luxury is there and i think as i felt its a bit more wide than a toyota prado.

handling is good in top speeds, and the brae is exactly the same in prados, very good.

only thing is the wiper switch and head light switch have exchanged the sides so everytime i try to make a turn first i switch on the viper, then the signal :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

stereo player is good enough for me.

riverse sensor is a bit loud and start screaming if come near any obstacle.. :blink:

all in ll goos vehicle but yet to see the durability and reliability...

will update if interest time to time... or I'll just pm u machan.... ;)

Its quiet good comparing to hilux cabs and terrios and rav 4's(for what i have driven) but its faar tooo poor with regarding to toyota prado machan..

the turbo lag is noteceable as i hve tried to accelerate many times, but reached 120km/h without much effort and in a good short time...(also the manual says something about a 'kick' by leveling the accelarator to metal at once but yet to try that out.)

luxury is there and i think as i felt its a bit more wide than a toyota prado.

handling is good in top speeds, and the brae is exactly the same in prados, very good.

only thing is the wiper switch and head light switch have exchanged the sides so everytime i try to make a turn first i switch on the viper, then the signal :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

stereo player is good enough for me.

riverse sensor is a bit loud and start screaming if come near any obstacle.. :blink:

all in ll goos vehicle but yet to see the durability and reliability...

will update if interest time to time... or I'll just pm u machan.... ;)

Great..I may also think of a SUV after some time..but kyron is bit too big for me as my wife also will be driving it..I think the one which will suite to me will be something same size as RAV-4 :rolleyes: and it sound so funny that wiper and signals in other way round :lol:

Edited by AbeysinghE

Great..I may also think of a SUV after some time..but kyron is bit too big for me as my wife also will be driving it..I think the one which will suite to me will be something same size as RAV-4 :rolleyes: and it sound so funny that wiper and signals in other way round :lol:

Exactly machan... its like the stupidesst thing for them to do... :violent-smiley-099: :violent-smiley-099:

yep the size matters as this is short by inches from a cab, and more wider than any :blink:

tell me when u start hunting suv's as i might also be able to put up some opinions.. ;)

cheers! :alc: :alc:

Thaanks for the info machan, but korando seems a more car than a suv for me, and i like the hugeness in kyron(weird rte? he he).

anyways tansk for all ur valuable opinions machan, its been of a great help to me, and i bought one yesterady for 4.4M. :) :) :)

good luck with your purchase virajkv. :)

Exactly machan... its like the stupidesst thing for them to do... :violent-smiley-099: :violent-smiley-099:

yep the size matters as this is short by inches from a cab, and more wider than any :blink:

tell me when u start hunting suv's as i might also be able to put up some opinions.. ;)

cheers! :alc: :alc:

sure machan..not so soon, but i will definitely go for a mid size SUV as my next choice.plz update whether you get rattling noises said to be common for Micro SUVs. right at the moment i'm patiently waiting hearing positives and negatives of hybrids.. :lol::D