• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Axio Fuel Consumption

AXIO141

When I am driving in Colombo area the fuel consumption is 10 - 11km/ltr (Axio 1.5 liter CVT/Auto 2008). Outstation it is around 12.5km/ltr.I am not accelerating much.But the people say Colombo 13km/ltr and outstation 15km/ltr.

Please give comments.

When I am driving in Colombo area the fuel consumption is 10 - 11km/ltr (Axio 1.5 liter CVT/Auto 2008). Outstation it is around 12.5km/ltr.I am not accelerating much.But the people say Colombo 13km/ltr and outstation 15km/ltr.

Please give comments.

:lol: don't worry mate..your figures are right..thats the real figure you are getting..I used an Axio for few months and got the same figures as you..I don't know why people cannot admit the real fuel consumption figures.. :unsure:

• Like 1

Please give comments.

What? I have an Axio and it does 17kmpls on outstation. COlombo I average 12kmpls.

Something wrong somewhere.

oh look another axio/allion/belta fuel consumption thread. I thought you guys moved on to 50 KMPL hybrids.

LOL! before you know it there will be threads spawning about Hybrid fuel consumption.

People say prius does about 50km/l wonder why mine doesn't? :unsure::D

What? I have an Axio and it does 17kmpls on outstation. COlombo I average 12kmpls.

Something wrong somewhere.

Yes something wrong somewhere.. :lol: coz for the time i used the axio i used mostly to outstation travel at average speed of around 60 kmph..it did maximum 11 km/L and some times even lesser.. :huh:

Edited by AbeysinghE

Yes something wrong somewhere.. :lol: coz for the time i used the axio i used mostly to outstation travel at average speed of around 60 kmph..it did maximum 11 km/L and some times even lesser.. :huh:

Yes machan I dont think you cant get more than 12km/l out of an axio no matter how hard you try..

Yes machan I dont think you cant get more than 12km/l out of an axio no matter how hard you try..

Yes machan..even the figures for prius is so unrealistic ..even though it says 50 km/L i haven't met any person who got more than 26 km/L from Prius 2008 and 2009..not sure about the third generation :unsure:

fuel efficiency has a big effect on the way u drive... try changing your driving style.. 12.5 kmpl is not bad for a sedan i think.. but u maybe able to increase it by changing driving techniques :)

• Like 1

Please give comments.

fuel consumption in colombo seems right but outstation it should be more than 12.5kmpl (assuming you don't have to go past too many trafficy towns during rush hour, enroute). perhaps you're driving too slow. maintain a constant speed of around 70-80kmph about 70-80% of your total journey and you should get fuel consumption north of 15-16kmpl in axio.

• Like 1

Please give comments.

Why don't you install these 3 modifications in the car? It may do Slightly better...

post-46753-007288400 1303052396_thumb.jp post-46753-011270200 1303052419_thumb.jp post-46753-074770500 1303052545_thumb.jp

JK :D

yet another tread on axio fuel effiency....

but no one here to say..."why dont u try the search button rather than starting a tread..."

we are addicted to axio fuel effiency...

the next fever is going to be PRIUS....get ready with facts for PRIUS FUEL EFFICIENCY....

• Like 1

but no one here to say..."why dont u try the search button rather than starting a tread..."

the next fever is going to be PRIUS....get ready with facts for PRIUS FUEL EFFICIENCY....

So you said that..good.. :lol:

What ???????? nooooooooooooooo :sad-smiley-023: this is even worse than the end of the world, what a disaster :sad-smiley-034:

Btw you should try using a fuel saver, i got +10kmpl using an apsara fuel saver

And for further information read this

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/10557-do-fuel-savers-really-work/page__p__151663__hl__apsara__fromsearch__1#entry151663

:alc:

You must be even more retarded than the OP. We must be addicted to axio fuel efficiency? What the hell on this thread made you think that? Let me guess, you have an axio, which at some point you would like to sell, so you thought you'd try to paint this as a positive?

You must be even more retarded than the OP. We must be addicted to axio fuel efficiency? What the hell on this thread made you think that? Let me guess, you have an axio, which at some point you would like to sell, so you thought you'd try to paint this as a positive?

Ha Ha well said peri..you got it spot on... :appl:

Hi Guys . .

REcently i Bought Axio Limited Edition 2008 and went to vavuniya abt 250 KM from colombo @ speed pf 55km/h - 70 km/h -- its works 20 KM/L . .Its true . .and awesome for me . .just it cost Rs.1600.00 to colombo to vavuniya . .

:speechless-smiley-004::o

Hi Guys . .

REcently i Bought Axio Limited Edition 2008 and went to vavuniya abt 250 KM from colombo @ speed pf 55km/h - 70 km/h -- its works 20 KM/L . .Its true . .and awesome for me . .just it cost Rs.1600.00 to colombo to vavuniya . .

unbranded-bullshit-stamp.jpg

• Like 3