• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Land Rover Defender Td5

AfzGTR

hello!

i would like to know some details about the Land Rover TD5

i have a driven a 110 some time back and it wasnt that smooth...i mean it wasnt much user friendly....is the TD5 the same? or is it smooth as driving a japanese car?.....what are the major difference between TD5 and 110?? what are the fuel consumption figures? and is there a diesel turbo?

the td5 is not a version of a Land rover its an engine.

Defenders and there engines have been discussed quite often. try seaching.

And fuel consumption?? seriously? You dont have one nor have u indicated if u intended to buy one. So, DOES it matter?

Do people get some form of thrill when they hear fuel consumption figures.. You tell them anything that has 4 wheels, looks more expensive than their neighbor's and does more than 15kmpl they'll be jizzing in their pants.

the td5 is not a version of a Land rover its an engine.

Defenders and there engines have been discussed quite often. try seaching.

And fuel consumption?? seriously? You dont have one nor have u indicated if u intended to buy one. So, DOES it matter?

Do people get some form of thrill when they hear fuel consumption figures.. You tell them anything that has 4 wheels, looks more expensive than their neighbor's and does more than 15kmpl they'll be jizzing in their pants.

but there was some new version nah??? whats that?

Ohhhhhh boy :rolleyes:

The types of threads he opens, the types of questions he asks like how much does this that do on fuel, how much does it cost to bring one down blah blah. sounds familiar doesn't it guys ?

Yep i called it, this is our friend "Rock***".But this time its with a different name, but the level of retardness is still the same :action-smiley-060:

Ohhhhhh boy :rolleyes:

The types of threads he opens, the types of questions he asks like how much does this that do on fuel, how much does it cost to bring one down blah blah. sounds familiar doesn't it guys ?

Yep i called it, this is our friend "Rock***".But this time its with a different name, but the level of retardness is still the same :action-smiley-060:

hahaha his posts are good to purify our blood. :D

hahaha his posts are good to purify our blood. :D

The only thing his posts are good for is if you are a psychiatrist studying narcissistic personality disorder B)

Never compare a Land rover defender to a Japanese vehicle.

Defenders got a rough ride. But some one with a passionate for such a vehicle will never feel that.

My idea is ; TD5 is smooth when a power upgrade is done, coz other wise there is a lag.

Puma is also the same but, a bit better.

You will hear the engine noise inside the cabin than a Japanese vehicle. Even the Puma's the same

For one thing… I like the TD5 than the Puma. (I own both the kinds)

Td5 has a better gearing than the Puma(6 forward)

Edited by p.defender

Maybe he wants to tint it fully, attach red plates, and then barrel over everyone in Colombo.

I recommend the diga model Prado

yes diga model Prado will be beast for that job :lol:

Maybe he wants to tint it fully, attach red plates, and then barrel over everyone in Colombo.

I recommend the diga model Prado

whats "diga" model prado??? bdw im from kandy! :)