• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Double Cabs!

AfzGTR

Double Cabs  

22 members have voted

1. 1. which one is best overall??

• Nissan Navara
    • Toyota Hilux
    • Mitsubishi L200
  2. 2. Which is the most powerfull ( diesel)

• Nissan Navara
    • Toyota Hilux
    • Mitsubishi L200
  3. 3. which one has the most features?

• Nissan Navara
    • Toyota Hilux
    • Mitsubishi L200

hey guys!!

i wanna know some info about these double cabs!

1. where are they imported from?

2 do all of them have a diesel turbo?

3. what kind of features do you get in them??

4. if you have used/driven one...tell me your experience

5. Does Navara have Diesel Turbo version??

Edited by AfzGTR
  • Like 1

hey guys!!

i wanna know some info about these double cabs!

1. where are they imported from?

2 do all of them have a diesel turbo?

3. what kind of features do you get in them??

4. if you have used/driven one...tell me your experience

5. Does Navara have Diesel Turbo version??

hi,

regarding Toyota double cabs they are imported from U.K and Thailand. they come with 3 engines

1.3000cc common rail inter-cooler turbo

2.2500cc common rail inter-cooler turbo

3.2500c common rail turbo without inter-cooler.

features are basically full option but some you get the rear canopy and leather beige trim interior with a illuminated dash.

on Mitsubishi and navara am not that sure hopefully someone else will be able to help.

but it comes with a 2500cc common rail turbo and on the Mitsubishi Sportero you get a variant called the animal suppose to be the highest grade on it.

Nissan Navara comes with a 6 speed manual gear box also

hope this helps! if am wrong please correct me.

hi,

regarding Toyota double cabs they are imported from U.K and Thailand. they come with 3 engines

1.3000cc common rail inter-cooler turbo

2.2500cc common rail inter-cooler turbo

3.2500c common rail turbo without inter-cooler.

features are basically full option but some you get the rear canopy and leather beige trim interior with a illuminated dash.

on Mitsubishi and navara am not that sure hopefully someone else will be able to help.

but it comes with a 2500cc common rail turbo and on the Mitsubishi Sportero you get a variant called the animal suppose to be the highest grade on it.

Nissan Navara comes with a 6 speed manual gear box also

hope this helps! if am wrong please correct me.

how much do you think a navara(Uk version) will be???

I have got a Navara 2008 Outlaw Spec awaiting to shipping. Aventura is the top spec.

Aventura Spec got :

Air conditioning, Dual Climate control, Cruise control, Parking sensors, Sat nav navigation, Bluetooth handsfree system, Electric windows, mirrors and sunroof, Alloy wheels, Radio cd, Towbar, Roof rails, Running boards

Only thing missing in the outlaw spec is the Sunroof and the navigation system.

Comfort wise Navara is lot better. But theres a issue with Navaras. Its the ''Sudden Power Loss''

Please correct If I'm wrong

what you mean by sudden power loss ? can you please explain it.

• 1 year later...

Well we had a old mitsubishi L200 and pretty recently we upgraded to a Hilux 3.0l .These things have come a long way since the good old days, especially in the interior department .But they are also a bit more expensive to run compared to the older models but still they are good honest machines.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Navara and i think the current mitsubishi on offer is just plain old ugly .with the current market for vehicles in SL D-cabs are a very attractive options considering the other stuff on offer for that price b'cuz if u are going for a diesel jeep or something, minimum u'll end up buying something over 10years old if u r lucky.

But the ride is something u gotta look out for in cabs as u might have heard by now.

hope i've helped.

what you mean by sudden power loss ? can you please explain it.

I think he refers to the 'Limp Mode' along with the check engine indicator in case of some issue. commonly happens when the DPF is blocked due to poor quality fuel, poor engine oil, lack/deficit of self cleaning system etc

I've heard that Navaras are not the most reliable and the 4wd system is also troublesome to maintain. As a Hilux (Euro) owner; this is also not easy to maintain either but I believe it is only as half as troublesome as the rest. In terms of reliability and satisfaction- top notch!

Edited by tiv