• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Swift Registerered Car Value

dnissanka

The older version taller model... Japanese make

for a 2004 Model, roughly 1.8 Million is whats being asked these days based on the AL classifieds. I suppose one could be picked up for 1.75ish if one looks hard enough.

for a 2004 Model, roughly 1.8 Million is whats being asked these days based on the AL classifieds. I suppose one could be picked up for 1.75ish if one looks hard enough.

Actually he can get a 2005 Model for around 1.8 (a friend of mine got one recently). However it depends on the condition and mileage etc. and of course the recent tax changes might effect the price as well.

I've inspected a one on last Sunday on behalf of my neighbour, a 2004, KE plates, full option with drivers seat heating. Asking was 1.65!! and bargained for 1.6!. Still my neighbour didn't want to buy it since I've found one accident repair in the car, would've been a good bargain.

I've inspected a one on last Sunday on behalf of my neighbour, a 2004, KE plates, full option with drivers seat heating. Asking was 1.65!! and bargained for 1.6!. Still my neighbour didn't want to buy it since I've found one accident repair in the car, would've been a good bargain.

Where was it?If cud can u give me a contact plz...

:(

yeah I know, even my neighbour is like this now. Had it bought it on last Sunday, he wouldn't have faced the repurcussions of the tax increase. Bugger changed his mind and we checked it on Wednesday to see that was sold on Monday morning itself.

Good luck with your hunting

yeah I know, even my neighbour is like this now. Had it bought it on last Sunday, he wouldn't have faced the repurcussions of the tax increase. Bugger changed his mind and we checked it on Wednesday to see that was sold on Monday morning itself.

Good luck with your hunting

thnx... :)