• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Really?

madmax

Is this how we want the world to see us? With Gadafi?

439xp.jpg

Judging by the poster color i would say this was one done by upawasa-wansa'a party

Well we cant really expect anything better from a bunch of morons can we.

Well apparently they think its hip to name our "King" as a rebellious leader but what these idiots dont understand is that even though we are getting away from European countries we are becoming a colony of china.

They already have a port and they will soon have an airbase as well.

Sri Lanka always served as a hub to control India, even the dutch/English/Portuguese used our country for this reason.And now currently china is planing ahead, cause lets face it the next world super powers will be china, india and brazile.

If a war does arise between china and india we are as good as dead :speechless-smiley-004:

Judging by the poster color i would say this was one done by upawasa-wansa'a party

I think the headline indicated the ruling party. I don't mind drawing similarities with Putin, Chevez, Fidel, Hu. They are just anti-western, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. But two words to describe Gadafi - Meglomaniac Dictator

I think the headline indicated the ruling party. I don't mind drawing similarities with Putin, Chevez, Fidel, Hu. They are just anti-western, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. But two words to describe Gadafi - Meglomaniac Dictator

Actually if I'm not mistaken not all of these agree with each other's ideology. And to be frank, Hu and Putin are capitalists first and foremost, and technically not anti western. They just don't want other countries meddling in their affairs. Fidel is now retired and Chevez, well he's done some good but on his way out as his own stunt to extend his presidency met with a resounding no from the people of Venezuela. At least he was man enough to put it to a referendum and accept the will of the people.

I was in SL for 3 weeks recently and had trouble distinguishing between stand up comedy and the rhetoric on TV.

Really should keep the politics out of AL, kids.

Usually I would disagree with you Peri, because politics is intertwined with everything in life we do. I mean we complain about taxes, road law, roads etc all of that is politics so its impossible to be in an automotive forum and not talk about politics.

But in the Sri Lankan context and considering what has happened in the recent past with sites like Lanka e-news and the imprisonment of of an journalist connected with that site pending charges, I am afraid to say, you are probably right. In the interests of people such as Madz, it's perhaps best to keep such commentary to a minimum.

• Like 4

Just curious, do the people holding up the banner understand what the "new world order" is?

I bet most of them dont even know half of the people in the poster they are holding