• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hummer H2 Or The Jeep - Commander

shane6399

http://www.jeep.com/commander/index.html

http://www.hummer.com

If u guyz hav a choice between these two vehicles.. which one would u go for...

H1 is quite old so i dont think any'll like it...

H3 is quite new but da exterior is not better than da H2

The two hot rides r the H2 & the Commander...

Their features & specificationz r somewhat similar...

When i went to da cherokee showroom to checkout da vehicle.. they told me its like a hummer...

da exterior and da interior of da commander is awesome...

both da links r given above so check it out....

But i think da sri lankanz'll like the commander better than the hummer...

usa_2006_hummer_h2suv_spe_4_x_exfrdrvr75_x.jpg

2006-Jeep-Commander-pic-28-1128303.JPG

http://www.jeep.com/commander/index.html

http://www.hummer.com

If u guyz hav a choice between these two vehicles.. which one would u go for...

H1 is quite old so i dont think any'll like it...

H3 is quite new but da exterior is not better than da H2

The two hot rides r the H2 & the Commander...

Their features & specificationz r somewhat similar...

When i went to da cherokee showroom to checkout da vehicle.. they told me its like a hummer...

da exterior and da interior of da commander is awesome...

both da links r given above so check it out....

But i think da sri lankanz'll like the commander better than the hummer...

usa_2006_hummer_h2suv_spe_4_x_exfrdrvr75_x.jpg

2006-Jeep-Commander-pic-28-1128303.JPG

I dont know about you. But for me the build quality in the commander is rotten, we brought down a shit Chinese double cab which had one of the ugliest and basic interiors and it also looks like the commanders interior. Bad taste,, why not the earlier Cherokees had some look not this.

It is claimed to be a full 7 seater but only a 2 year old or so can go in the third row of seats, so what 7 seater, I'd take the Land Rover Discovery3 over it any day..

Sorry to hurt your feelings but that is the truth.

I dont know about you. But for me the build quality in the commander is rotten, we brought down a shit Chinese double cab which had one of the ugliest and basic interiors and it also looks like the commanders interior. Bad taste,, why not the earlier Cherokees had some look not this.

It is claimed to be a full 7 seater but only a 2 year old or so can go in the third row of seats, so what 7 seater, I'd take the Land Rover Discovery3 over it any day..

Yeap! Gotta agree man.

I'd pick a A Discovery, Montero or a Landcrusier over these two anyday. They've got better build quality, better styling, better fuel economy and are definately more reliable. True the Commander's big, but as we all know big ain't necessary better :(

well the 3rd row in all the 7 seaters have the same problem. unless you have short legs its not gona be pleasant riding in the last row. yea new disco is a beauty.

I kno tat da commander cannot b compared wit a hummer... And no one like da box model SUVs.. I did tis 2 get ur pple's opinionz..

So now I gotta kno tat 80% of u does not like da commander...

Gud...

i personally think the commander is the ugliest SUV of the 21st century...the older cherokee's r a lot better looking...verrrry poor styling chrysler!

Tis is wot i was expectin from all of u... When i saw it i felt da same...

But jus wantd 2 compare and see how u pple comment on tis