• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Will Hybrids Fail Or Succeed In Sri Lanka?

150 members have voted

1. 1. Will Hybrids Fail Or Succeed In Sri Lanka?

• FAIL - Hybrids will NOT become accepted and 'mainstream' and will 'FAIL' in Sri Lanka
    • SUCCEED - Hybrids will become accepted and 'mainstream' and will 'SUCCEED' in Sri Lanka

Well the car wasn't advertised in the papers,Carbon tried to sell it off on the hush hush before word got around about the damage to his car.Basically the chasis is still bent,you can still spot the "awkwardness" when it's running and the engine block had developed a crack.They had to de-tune it somewhat.Carbon was given the option to do a thourough repair but he took the cheap and easy way out.You don't have to take my word for it.All the members have to do is ask around the Subaru community and the people at Senok about Carbon's car and they'll tell you.

But If any of you boys are still concerned and want more details on the accident or the car just send me a pm....I will be most glad to help anyone avoid buying that slow death trap...

mmmm..... bent chasis, cracked engine, de-tuned, anything else u can throw in there ?

There are less than 5 black cars that look like my car, so there is no big secret. What u are saying is Jehan did not do a proper job with the chasis and Darin did a overhaul and his guys missed to see this crack of yours on the engine. wow.... Speak to anyone and they will confirm this is still one of the better maintained B4s out there. Its not 100% perfect and there are few things that need to get done.

You still say I tried to sell it, but without any proof. Who it this guy I was talking to " hush hush " ? You say he is on A/L so there is no reason u cannot tell us who this mysterious person is.... remember my bet is still on.

Anyway I am quite amazed at your level of interest in my car, I think we should meet up.....

yesterday they had swimsuits Peri! I too was there but left around 9.45/10 or so

Yeah, the ArugamBay collection. Dude, I shot ramp all three days, I have pics of every outfit that was put out there :)

apoo naaki visei :P

What rot. I was very well behaved.

this is what i used to play when i see hybrids or any other idiot hyper-milling or hogging the road.. too bad i cant play this loud in canada.. people take offense to these things here.. ha h ah ha.. go

"I'm doin' a hundred on the highway

So if you do the speed limit, get the f**k outta my way" meant for the US i guess..

Edited by charitha19

What a coincidence...I play the exact same song when I want the air polluters and gas guzzlers to get outta the way .

please.... ur one off top speed video's arnt gonna take away the fact that u guys are hyper milling slow morons.. i dont see anyone driving over 60 in SL or over 40 when i was there at least.. now i guess because of the highway u guys cant hog the road... and ur lovers pastimes are stealth driving and hyper-milling.. need i say more.. ha ha ha...

even if i do see a guy in a prius trying to go that fast.. i will personally make sure i pass him...

and lastly.. i dont think ludacris and priass goes together.. if u know what i mean... its a joke to even play that in a priass.. a real f**king joke.. if i heard that coming off a priasss. i would laugh my ass off...

cali stick to ur hyper milling and fuel saving.. and tree hugging and let the performance cars do their thing.. please....

oh and one more thing.. i dont think any self respecting driver will let a hybrid pass him.. unless he wants him to.. or he is on the phone.. or something like that...

Edited by charitha19

Didn't klnow there was a Justine Bieber version of that song... :)

its like he wants to be hit.. u know... he just had to put that and.. i have a strange feeling that he is a masicist or something.. CALI are u that?

its like a full toss... please hit me...

..... as the hybrid blows by him so fast that he can't even comprehend that that blur that went by him....was a hybrid

please i will make it my personal mission to pass a hybrid like that.. and stop posting one off shit like this... come back to me when u do something like this... i bet i can pass ur priass in a 1.3 liter car.. in sri lanka though... not in any other country... because i will be copped in any other country...

cali stop being an idiot.. ur hybrid shit is green and saves fuel.. thats it... why are u even posting shit like this...

as luda says... "move bitch... get out tha way.... " stupid priass.. i wouldn't piss on the car to put out a fire....

and PS: that poor engine its screaming like someone is getting raped...

Edited by charitha19

I dunno what Cali is smoking, but trying to drive too fast on any consumer Toyota is a bad idea. They lack the steering, brakes and suspension to deal with things. Ain't like the days they were making AE86s. Heck it ain't even like the days they made Carina GTs.

Edited by Pericles

I dunno what Cali is smoking, but trying to drive too fast on any consumer Toyota is a bad idea. They lack the steering, brakes and suspension to deal with things. Ain't like the days they were making AE86s. Heck it ain't even like the days they made Carina GTs.

the worse is that its not him..its some random jackasses who are worse than him trying to break those cars.... this is what i dont like about the buttwins... they are trying to portray the hybrids for the very thing they are not.... without trying to highlight what they really are for..

well that aint a prius mate! It's a LS600H

LS600hL is a hybrid.

the post was in response to below...

.. i dont think any self respecting driver will let a hybrid pass him..

Charitha's getting Prius and hybrid confused. He doesn't know that Prius = hybrid, but hybrid does not necessarily = Prius

ur hybrid shit is green and saves fuel.. thats it...

Looks like Charitha thinks Prius and Insight are only hybrids in the world ...kind of like a kid who thinks rice and curry is the only food in the world or Ruphavani is the only TV channel in the world or squat toilet is the only type of toilet in the world...he doesn't know there are many different types and varieties of hybrids. Edited by Californikan

LS460hL is a hybrid.

Charitha's getting Prius and hybrid confused. He doesn't know that Prius = hybrid, but hybrid does not necessarily = Prius

Looks like Charitha thinks Prius and Insight are only hybrids in the world ...kind of like a kid who thinks rice and curry is the only food in the world or Ruphavani is the only TV channel in the world or squat toilet is the only type of toilet in the world...he doesn't know there are many different types and varieties of hybrids.

personal experiences? :)

LS460hL is a hybrid.

Looks like Charitha thinks Prius and Insight are only hybrids in the world ...kind of like a kid who thinks rice and curry is the only food in the world or Ruphavani is the only TV channel in the world or squat toilet is the only type of toilet in the world...he doesn't know there are many different types and varieties of hybrids.

Don't mean to nitpick but the LS460 is not a hybrid, only the LS600 is.

• Like 2