• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is Californican A Paid Stooge By Sri Lankan Hybrid Importers?

VVTi

Is Californican a paid stooge by Hybrid importers?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Is Californican a paid stooge by Sri Lankan Hybrid importers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know. Maybe the guy is just plain old stupid and is doing this for free.

just for fun... :)

Hi VVTi,

Just want to let you know that your application to the Sri Lankan Hybrid Importers Association has been approved. You are now a member. Congratulations! :alc:

As a member I'll pay you even more for this thread:

Rs100 for every 100 hits

Rs250 for every post

Rs500 for every post with a picture

Also if you wish to purchase that hot pink Prius that you've been eyeing at K********** Motors, you'll get a 10% discount because you are a member of SLHIA.

Thanks!

Californican

President of the Sri Lankan Hybrid Importers Association

Everyone. Please keep voting and posting on this thread so VVTi can buy his dream car that he's been eying for a long time.

29wa9le.jpg

ha ha.... :) guess this hybrid thing has two extreme for and against crowds.... makes our otherwise routine days a bit brighter...

because lets face it... no matter what most people in SL want a car to go from point A to point B in 100 Rs or less...

u cant really blame them.... for them its starting the car pushing the accelrator, go, park, come back..

• Like 2

Hi VVTi,

Just want to let you know that your application to the Sri Lankan Hybrid Importers Association has been approved. You are now a member. Congratulations! :alc:

Rs100 for every 100 hits

Rs250 for every post

Also if you wish to purchase that hot pink Prius that you've been eyeing at K********** Motors, you'll get a 10% discount because you are a member of SLHIA.

Thanks!

Californican

President,

Sri Lankan Hybrid Importers Association

Dear sir,

Your entire post is a fail.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Thanks!

Californican

Everyone. Please keep voting and posting on this thread so VVTi can buy his dream car that he's been eying for a long time.

29wa9le.jpg

So by trying insult VVTi,you are admitting the Prius is gay?!..

Hi VVTi,

Rs100 for every 100 hits

Rs250 for every post

Thanks!

Californican

29wa9le.jpg

Sorry Californican but i think u are not allowed to advertise u'r car in this forum,

Go display it in the selling section,

• Like 1

ha ha.... :) guess this hybrid thing has two extreme for and against crowds.... makes our otherwise routine days a bit brighter...

because lets face it... no matter what most people in SL want a car to go from point A to point B in 100 Rs or less...

u cant really blame them.... for them its starting the car pushing the accelrator, go, park, come back..

Thanks for posting charitha19. Thanks to you VVTi is closer to getting a brand new 2011 Prius.

you're last few posts bring you pretty darn close to the 'spammer' status. And spammers aren't looked at kindly in the online world :P

I think with this particular thread, because it is so stupid and immature to begin with, there is some leeway.

And thanks for posting. Thanks to your post, VVTi is now even closer to owning a brand new 2011 Prius.

• Like 1

Hi VVTi,

Rs100 for every 100 hits

Rs250 for every post

Thanks!

Californican

2mjpg8.jpg

CALI this is just desperate and immature.. sometimes the manly thing to do is to admit ur mistakes and move on...but i guess cant ask for anything less from a PRI-ASS lover..

Dude, it is the original poster and this entire topic that is immature. I'm just taking the piss out of it.

As far as admitting mistakes go, I have already so in the debate with Peri on the other thread. And you're talking about maturity? Do you realize how immature you reveal yourself to be with the way you choose to spell Prius?

By the way, thanks for posting. Thanks to your post, VVTi is now even closer to owning a brand new 2011 PRIUS.

• Like 1

Dude, it is the original poster and this entire topic that is immature. I'm just taking the piss out of it.

As far as admitting mistakes go, I have already so in the debate with Peri on the other thread. And you're talking about maturity? Do you realize how immature you reveal yourself to be with the way you choose to spell Prius?

By the way, thanks for posting. Thanks to your post, VVTi is now even closer to owning a brand new 2011 PRIUS.

Do you realize how immature you reveal yourself to be with the way you choose to spell Prius?

sorry thats how i see how the PRIUS should be spelt... i was actually ok with prius owners & fans until u showed up... other guys who owns prius's actually make sense and they admit its shortcomings... u on the other hand is what we call a "anda bakthika" of PRI-ASS's... and just in case ur sinhelese is not up to the mark it means "blind worshiper"...

• Like 4