• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is Californican A Paid Stooge By Sri Lankan Hybrid Importers?

VVTi

Is Californican a paid stooge by Hybrid importers?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Is Californican a paid stooge by Sri Lankan Hybrid importers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know. Maybe the guy is just plain old stupid and is doing this for free.

Dude. No one in this forum including the seniors have had more time with hybrids than me. Hybrids have been around in around in Sri Lanka in a major way for only a couple of months versus 15+ YEARS in other parts of the world. No wonder almost everyone including the seniors are floundering around like fish out of water when it comes to hybrids.

I read this forum before I joined and I could tell no one including the seniors really knew what they were talking about when it came to hybrids. People were talking all kinds of nonsense about having to replace the battery after a year, getting electrocuted in floods, the car exploding in an accident etc.

Actually most of the members and the seniors ( i dont know who you call seniors but i guess its the people who's in the forum from the beginning) are not that interested in Hybrids, most of the AL members "that i know" are who like "performance cars" im not referring to the guys who install a so called "beat barrel, Air Filers, big body kits" and brag i drive a sports car. most of them i know enjoy driving their cars, but you hybrid guys come to the forum and post billions of thread about Hybrids everyday, there should be a limit, cus most dont want to buy a vehicle to drive from point A to B in economically as possible, for them Hybrids are worthy having. but for the rest its a headache to see forum is flooded with Hybrid threads.

• Like 5

The experience you've had under hybrids in other counties means you are going to open up a garage for hybrids :ninja:

Tha'ts the reason you promote them, so u can have more business, good tactic but we r not "konde bandapu chinnu",

U'r knowledge (real or imaginary ) in other countries won't be much of use here as the conditions and problems that vehicles will face due to them will be different.

Don't worry dude u will have a lot of business as the p-uses made for other climates will breakdown preretty soon.

By the congratulations on u'r new business.

Ohhhhhhhh my God.... :sad-smiley-034::sad-smiley-040: ...my cover has been blown.. :sad-smiley-058::sad-smiley-067: .my sinsister plan is up in smoke.... :speechless-smiley-006::speechless-smiley-020: ....and it was toyota sucks who figured it out... :alc: ....what a brilliant chap....

Yes....it is true..... I am an American trained hybrid expert.....and I am going to open the first garage for hybrids in Sri Lanka.....

....feeling shocked that this chap figured it all out...I think I have calm down by taking my Prius out for a spin and getting 25km/liter....

....to be continued.......

those fuel economy numbers are the official results of government fuel economy testing (and I use the U.S. testing numbers because their test is the most rigorous, conservative and useful for local conditions )

Where would you suggest I get reliable fuel economy figures?

(and please don't say individual reporting because, although interesting, those numbers are not reliable for comparing the fuel economy of different vehicles because different people have different driving styles and drive in different conditions)

.....tick tock...I'll guess you'll have no good answer for this.

Big_D, are you a man who criticizes but has no solutions to offer?

No idea where you're going with this. I stressed Google cause it's something everyone can use so you don't have to keep posting info that can be easily found.

And no, I don't have any solutions cause I'm not as interested in saving the environment with hybrids as you are. All I know is about smaller cars, diesels, bikes and the lot, which fit the bill here, cause they are cheaper, smaller, and more efficient vehicles. Hybrids are still only part of the equation, but they're all you ever talk about and that's half baked to me.

Ohhhhhhhh my God.... :sad-smiley-034::sad-smiley-040: ...my cover has been blown.. :sad-smiley-058::sad-smiley-067: .my sinsister plan is up in smoke.... :speechless-smiley-006::speechless-smiley-020: ....and it was toyota sucks who figured it out... :alc: ....what a brilliant chap....

Yes....it is true..... I am an American trained hybrid expert.....and I am going to open the first garage for hybrids in Sri Lanka.....

....feeling shocked that this chap figured it all out...I think I have calm down by taking my Prius out for a spin and getting 25km/liter....

....to be continued.......

So u calm down after using u'r p-use but i always get mad when i see one let alone driving one.

By the way the petrolheads here who spend their time talking about cars love cars and do not use them as tools to go from A to B or as an investment to get more than they payed when they sell it (which wouldn't happen in the case of the p-use)

So go else where manipulate some beetle chewing toddy drinking mudalali to swap their allion with a p-use.

Edited by toyota sucks
  • Like 1

So go else where manipulate some beetle chewing toddy drinking mudalali to swap their allion with a p-use.

Funny you should mention this. I know one mudalali type who both a new allion a few months ago then swapped it for a prius recently. I found it pretty amusing, to say the least.

Funny you should mention this. I know one mudalali type who both a new allion a few months ago then swapped it for a prius recently. I found it pretty amusing, to say the least.

And there's lot of other people who are doing the same.

Most of the garage owners in SL will continue their negative propaganda to prevent the success of hybrids. This is because they are going to loose their income as almost all the hybrid owners will take their cars to the agents only for maintanance, atleast in the foreseeable future.

And there's lot of other people who are doing the same.

Most of the garage owners in SL will continue their negative propaganda to prevent the success of hybrids. This is because they are going to loose their income as almost all the hybrid owners will take their cars to the agents only for maintanance, atleast in the foreseeable future.

How is this related to my comment? Also I highly doubt the "almost all" hybrid owners will take their cars to the agents. I would explain the logic in it but you are probably to retarded to understand logic.

All of you stupid guys have brought this forum to a new low. It was a forum where grownups discussed interesting stuff in a civilized manner, and respected each other's opinions, even though there might have been disagreements. Now this forum looks like a bunch of stupid teenagers talking nonsense.

+1

Guyz can we please stop feeding trolls and get the autolanka back to it's glory days where small kids and trolls are not allowed. I say let the hybrid threads die on their own.

Edited by zerocool

Why are you so quick to call others retards or retarded? I have seen this very frequently from you. You think you are one of the few smart ones on this forums & others are retarded? Like I've said before, you are trying show off too much of how much of a smart ass you are. Like somebody mentioned sometime back, you'd be better off sticking with your DIY threads.

ahhh the white knight is back. It seems your job here is to defend the rest of the retard pack. If you read my post it would show why I insulted your buddy.

FYI you should probably get that pickle out of your butt. It seems to be causing an infection.

All of you stupid guys have brought this forum to a new low. It was a forum where grownups discussed interesting stuff in a civilized manner, and respected each other's opinions, even though there might have been disagreements. Now this forum looks like a bunch of stupid teenagers talking nonsense.

Ok, I don't really want to get into this, but here's my two cents...

This is a public forum. It's free. Anyone can join, post comments, etc. Undoubtedly, that's gonna bring in some less than desirable individuals. But, instead of complaining or pointing fingers, which anyone can do, how about you make some positive contributions? Help bring the forum back to what it was?

I'm not taking sides, just making an observation.

Btw, don't be a hypocrite by called others stupid, and then getting all worked up cause someone used the word retard. Not cool.

Edited by Big_D
  • Like 1

How is this related to my comment? Also I highly doubt the "almost all" hybrid owners will take their cars to the agents. I would explain the logic in it but you are probably to retarded to understand logic.

You told that there's a logic in what I said, and then you are saying that I'm too retarded to understand the logic. What a LOOSER! :action-smiley-060:

Edited by rover

You told that there's a logic in what I said, and then you are saying that I'm too retarded to understand the logic. What a LOOSER! :action-smiley-060:

Pst... before you call people things, it might help if you checked out the difference between

looser - comparative of loose (Adjective)

1. Not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached: "a loose tooth".

and

los·er /ˈlo͞ozər/Noun

1. A person or thing that loses or has lost something, esp. a game or contest.

2. A person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified: "they should concede that and be good losers".

Better stick to your DIY threads, rather than taking the lead in insulting people. These people you call retards are not my buddies, and I don't even know who they are. But it does not give you the right to insult people just because what they say does not make sense to you. You act as if you know everything, and that all others know nothing. Perhaps we should name you as the Smart Ass of the Year - 2011 as well.

Well said Az. I have seen that you have clearly analized this situation before .I wish You will deserve a place in the moderators group.

Better stick to your DIY threads, rather than taking the lead in insulting people. These people you call retards are not my buddies, and I don't even know who they are. But it does not give you the right to insult people just because what they say does not make sense to you. You act as if you know everything, and that all others know nothing. Perhaps we should name you as the Smart Ass of the Year - 2011 :action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033: as well.

actually, he didn't say there's logic in what you said.

He did say "I would explain the logic in it" but "it" referred to the preceding "Also I highly doubt the "almost all" hybrid owners will take their cars to the agents."