• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Sera

zambe

do we have spare parts for the Toyota sera in here?

depends on what parts you are after,recently I got myself the bonnet,front bumper & one door.

most of the time I get parts from a guy in uk,he does only sera spares,so he knows pretty well about the specific model.

what are the parts that you need?

hei there, i need a second hand 5E FHE engine, and door shocks..

thnx

what exactly is the trouble with your engine,I belive you have a sera with you. for door shock either you can order b/n parts from toyota lanka,but you will have to wait about 2months to get it. or else I can get you used door struts from uk.I'm planning to get some parts so if you pay up I can include it with the same order.

how much does it cost for the used door shocks? my engine problem is crank pin, have to change the crank bearing within two days. any idea?

used ones will cost about £100-£120. depends on the phase,normally phase 3 ones will cost more & will last long more.

whats the oversize that you are going for the crank,0.25? I'll see in my spares list if I have any spare bearings with me.

btw are you refacing the crank or rod ends?

not refaced yet... looking if i cud get a used engine for an affordable price, by theway im from maldives.

try http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Tercel-Paseo-1-5L-Main-Rod-Bearings-5EFE-3EE-3E-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4154f78be8QQitemZ280598383592QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories I got my bearings from this guy

Nice to hear from Maldives,where exactly are you at,Male or other island?

• 11 years later...