• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Your Favourite Mode Of Transport

milinda

Given the choice what would U select?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. My favourite mode of transport is

• Horses and Goats
    • Tatas and Bajajs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the bloody vehicles without torturing those animals...polution can be sorted out somehow...but Animal cruelty!!! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! :action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060:

I think I can say with complete impartiality and no bias what-so-ever, No, def the Lucino over the City.

Amm I actually agree on this one.. the Lucino is actually a better car than the City.. its got lovely build quality and a nice posh interior with a tad of a leather finish and neat dials. The City's got a bit too much plastic, terrible breaks and lousy steering feel and the car feels too light- unlike Lucino which has a solid drive.

rather than 'strange' i would say 'idiotic'

Dude xXx,

If you cannot understand a joke and have a laugh then keep your gaps shut pls. If you need further clarification contact Fuzzo.

And also if somebody said " I prefer horses and goats to Tatas and Bajajs anyday" , Would you call him an idiot???????????

Dude xXx,

If you cannot understand a joke and have a laugh then keep your gaps shut pls. If you need further clarification contact Fuzzo.

And also if somebody said " I prefer horses and goats to Tatas and Bajajs anyday" , Would you call him an idiot???????????

That someone wasn't talking about transport in that thread....

Dude xXx,

ha ha milinda very funny. you call this a joke??? i certainly don’t see this as a joke. only funny thing about this thread is the naming of the horse turning into a battle between nissan and honda.

if i see a person riding a horse or a goat in the middle of a SL road on a sunny day i will call him an idiot.

im not planning to write an essay on freedom of speech here. i don’t see any humour in this thread and im entitled to my share of criticism.

whats fuzzos connection to this???????????

OT...

@ Peri..

Did U drove through Kirula rd around 6pm y'day. Just saw like ur car. But did not see the AL sticker on the rear. or else who owns this Black Pulser VZR?

OT...

@ Peri..

Did U drove through Kirula rd around 6pm y'day. Just saw like ur car. But did not see the AL sticker on the rear. or else who owns this Black Pulser VZR?

No, not me, I was still in office at that time. on shift till 8pm. And I don't have an AL sticker on the rear, just the small one on the front windshield. There is another Black VZR hatch around. I think he's the guy who's running with my red tappet cover :violent-smiley-030: not sure about that tho. Madmax knows who the guy is.

ha ha milinda very funny. you call this a joke??? i certainly don't see this as a joke. only funny thing about this thread is the naming of the horse turning into a battle between nissan and honda.

if i see a person riding a horse or a goat in the middle of a SL road on a sunny day i will call him an idiot.

im not planning to write an essay on freedom of speech here. i don't see any humour in this thread and im entitled to my share of criticism.

whats fuzzos connection to this???????????

Well

Last week Fuzzo Had this quote "I would personally prefer horses and goats to Tatas and Bajajs anyday"- said by a certain member of Auto Lanka., as his signature. So I decided to take Mickey out of him by taking the literal meaning of what he said to have a good laugh . If you goto the first post you will see that I mentioned "No offence to anyone" because I didnt want that respective member to take things seriously. To his credit he has taken this thing lightly and sure he had a laugh. Also Im sure he is delighted to see many think along his lines that horses and goats are better than Tatas and Bajajs (Atleast as a figure of speach).

So xXx who is this perticular member??? well read the posts of this thread from the begining and its an easy guess.Heres a clue( Fusso's post gives the biggest clue :violent-smiley-099: )

No, not me, I was still in office at that time. on shift till 8pm. And I don't have an AL sticker on the rear, just the small one on the front windshield. There is another Black VZR hatch around. I think he's the guy who's running with my red tappet cover :violent-smiley-099: not sure about that tho. Madmax knows who the guy is.

Ahh. Ok. Thought it was u, but was wondering wht u was doing in that area at that time.

It was a nice looking hatch, and today morning I saw another Lucino hatch. No difference from the outside to urs, but with gold alloys.

What do you mean? U tappet cover was swapped? :alc: That's why you have a Blue cover now? Ahh.... that explains.

Fuzzo doesn't keep his sigs intact for very long.

On a relevant note, when the motor car was invented, it was considered a saving grace for New York City, coz at the time the City had a terrible, stinky problem. Thousands of horses shitting on the streets. Very unsanitary. They had to emply a whole load of ppl to clean it up and they had nowhere to dump all the shit! Now, NYC and motorcars? forget about it :violent-smiley-099: