• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Hornet.. Need Help!!!

venomafiax

From your earlier thread u sounded like u had sold more than two bikes & for a person who was modifying a hornet back then....why would u want to buy one now & all of a sudden the bike is for u now & not for u r cousin... :angry-smiley-048:

I doubt u bought or sold anything. Other than the FZ u claimed to have owned... :rolleyes:

I guess we will have to call u the biker troll on AL :alc:

well what i sounded like is what you assumed i was trying to say.... which is what was not meant to be assumed like. Errrrrr dats ur problem not mine.... :ninja: next time just ask and dont assume... i always wondered ever since da first post why chooti P was trying to be a dick... answer : Bad assumptions! I always thot u were a fake hero trying to steal the show... hmmmm i guess dats wat u are!!! and then u lead a very nagative pack along too

jajajaaaa good luck... end it here...

And didn't you say the bike was for your cousin????? and the post too was made by him?

you are a bad poser and a bad liar mate.

why don't you accept that and we can all move on.

LIke i told you before...your BS aint working...

You might think it is but defintely aint working....

haha ur a genius.... am i supposed to tell u every bit of detail the next time.... dats a mistake genius!!! U dont have to know if its for me or my cousine, wat i own or wat i drive... im not here to be making personal relationships, got a good job and some real work to do.... it was just a doubt posted... if u can help ur comments are valued orelse just keep it in... no one wants to know wat u think....

cummon maaan i dnt wanna b making enemies here... just try not to get all personal about things... and i have better things to do apart from bullshitting!!

Then he should have started off saying he was using someone elses account. See the problems it causes when you give your accounts out? NEVER give your accounts out to other people.

well ill tell him the next time.. .hes proly nt gona post again.. never gave it to anyone dude... its just signed it all the time on the laptop...

well what i sounded like is what you assumed i was trying to say.... which is what was not meant to be assumed like. Errrrrr dats ur problem not mine.... :ninja: next time just ask and dont assume... i always wondered ever since da first post why chooti P was trying to be a dick... answer : Bad assumptions! I always thot u were a fake hero trying to steal the show... hmmmm i guess dats wat u are!!! and then u lead a very nagative pack along too

jajajaaaa good luck... end it here...

you just described your self :rolleyes:

haha ur a genius.... am i supposed to tell u every bit of detail the next time.... dats a mistake genius!!! U dont have to know if its for me or my cousine, wat i own or wat i drive... im not here to be making personal relationships, got a good job and some real work to do.... it was just a doubt posted... if u can help ur comments are valued orelse just keep it in... no one wants to know wat u think....

cummon maaan i dnt wanna b making enemies here... just try not to get all personal about things... and i have better things to do apart from bullshitting!!

i dont know about making enemies cos actually we don't give a rats butt about a wanna-be poser like you :)

you are a poser, who talks all big have nothing to deliver...

you cant even carry out a lie properly and when you get caught with you diaper down, it's just a "Mistake"

get real mate...you aint fooling no one here

And for other folks who love bikes and aren't pig headed or posers...

Don't help out this little loser!

• Like 1

i dont know about making enemies cos actually we don't give a rats butt about a wanna-be poser like you :)

you cant even carry out a lie properly and when you get caught with you diaper down, it's just a "Mistake"

Ripper i doubt this fool has even owned a bike.....

you just described your self :rolleyes:

seriously???. y do u get all personal? and attacky? ur a looser grow some balls!! :violent-smiley-099:

this is not some relationship building forum Loool.... coz u sound like a woman saying *he dumped me and lied and cheated... dont show him ur P*$$* *** wtf maaaan really?

and when i get caught???? woaaah so now wat i get sent to detention hahah... ur choking me... i mean seriously wat were u thinking??? i got caught lol!!! ur funny! :alc: and Dumb :violent-smiley-099:

im here coz i need help.... and if i dont get it.. i get it frm sumwhere else... simple lol... and if i dont get it.. i might still say coz i may be enjoying arguing with loosers like u n CP ... even if youve made ur point... small twist such as lying get u and CP all soooo twisted... haha and u keep thinking im a liar and i got caught...

well true i lied... lol.. but u fell into the trap!! haha and im doing the piggy dance while u think of sumting creative to reply... lol!!

**doing the piggy dance again ** :lol:

well true i lied... lol.. but u fell into the trap!! haha and im doing the piggy dance while u think of sumting creative to reply... lol!!

Oh my... :)

sorry to dissapoint you but we didn't fall for anything.

From get go you started talking all rubbish, we knew you were a poser... So Fail again!

And you think the replies are "creative"?

ha ha ha...

what low standards you have mate... i dont know about others but i didn't have to think hard to write any of those and be "creative" about it as you say.

Anyways... DO the PIGGY Dance! :)

you've been doing that here from day one and sure are bloody good at it...

Just about the only thing you know how to do... so carry on!

seriously???. y do u get all personal? and attacky? ur a looser grow some balls!! :violent-smiley-099:

this is not some relationship building forum Loool.... coz u sound like a woman saying *he dumped me and lied and cheated... dont show him ur P*$$* *** wtf maaaan really?

and when i get caught???? woaaah so now wat i get sent to detention hahah... ur choking me... i mean seriously wat were u thinking??? i got caught lol!!! ur funny! :alc: and Dumb :violent-smiley-099:

im here coz i need help.... and if i dont get it.. i get it frm sumwhere else... simple lol... and if i dont get it.. i might still say coz i may be enjoying arguing with loosers like u n CP ... even if youve made ur point... small twist such as lying get u and CP all soooo twisted... haha and u keep thinking im a liar and i got caught...

U dont grow balls...ur either born with them or not...in ur case i guess u were born without them :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Oh my... :)

sorry to dissapoint you but we didn't fall for anything.

From get go you started talking all rubbish, we knew you were a poser... So Fail again!

And you think the replies are "creative"?

ha ha ha...

what low standards you have mate... i dont know about others but i didn't have to think hard to write any of those and be "creative" about it as you say.

Anyways... DO the PIGGY Dance! :)

you've been doing that here from day one and sure are bloody good at it...

Just about the only thing you know how to do... so carry on!

Ohh so u already know that u were not being creative??? thats great news i can stop pretending like u were very crative :P so it came with the flow? lol dats good! (look who talks about standards, if only he ddnt have to follow CP's tail)

haha im glad u knw it... actually i come to think about it... from get go this has been fun... day at work is quite dull today... the tourism trade is as such too bad!!

tip: if ur bored throw it a stupid question and disagree to what they say and let the music begin... ive actually got better at the Piggy dance.. :alc:

U dont grow balls...ur either born with them or not...in ur case i guess u were born without them :rolleyes:

your just reapeating what i told u!!!

thats exactly what i told you .... dont repeat it.... haha the dumb a$$ just got dumber... he gets all literal all of a sudden....

time to explain - what i meant was, since you dont have em...or rather born without them u have to grow em... you find lotsa surgeries nowadays! u get it now atleast? :D

Grow em, Borrow em, transplants.. they all refer to the sme thing!

Ohh so u already know that u were not being creative??? thats great news i can stop pretending like u were very crative :P so it came with the flow? lol dats good! (look who talks about standards, if only he ddnt have to follow CP's tail)

haha im glad u knw it... actually i come to think about it... from get go this has been fun... day at work is quite dull today... the tourism trade is as such too bad!!

tip: if ur bored throw it a stupid question and disagree to what they say and let the music begin... ive actually got better at the Piggy dance.. :alc:

nice try poser :)

you're nothing but a fake here and will be treated such...

not a single poser has succeeded here...

you wont get any help, you will only get bashed... not only now... even in the future...

Kinda like Dilku and some other losers who have gone down the path you're jolly well going...

FAIL little Venom...massive FAIL...

nice try poser :)

you're nothing but a fake here and will be treated such...

not a single poser has succeeded here...

you wont get any help, you will only get bashed... not only now... even in the future...

Kinda like Dilku and some other losers who have gone down the path you're jolly well going...

FAIL little Venom...massive FAIL...

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Epic fail!!! now the smart ass wants to threaten the little me... :D

dude by saying what you just have the only thing youve proven is that your a Big asss Loooser!!! crying like a gurly girl or even worst... awwwww poor thing.... u wanna build a team that dsnt help me now!!! woah ... like ill die if i dont get it!!! ur funny Looser! atleast being a Poser is better than being a looser :P

haha ur just trying to play the ... "ive been here on a forum longer than u... im older so im wiseer and i wont let u stand up game"!! FAIL!!!! :angry-smiley-048:

Looking forward to all the Bashing u big a$$ coward!!! dont cry!!! if u want me to i can pretend like im really getting offended so u can feel like a hero... too bad this time all ur little efforts went down the drain!!

learn a lesson out of it... next time... dont form a group with some other looser who digs topics from the past and then dont try to embarass any1 here.. u want respect? earn it!! the proper way!! not by being some big headed toool.. ive seen ur posts for some of the other members.. dats nt how u treat em!!

I dont go down any path.. i create me own!!! :violent-smiley-099: ... haha loosers like u need to learn someday that its time to grow up.. forget about even asking how old i am!!!

Let me repeat : get down from your tall Pony and help the little one get on it!!! dont be selfish orelse u go down with the pony...

hope u enjoyed the ride!!!! im off in 45 mins!!! lovely day at work!!! :alc:

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Epic fail!!! now the smart ass wants to threaten the little me...

threaten a loser like you???

why would i wanna do that mate? and what's the point in an online "threat"

The only reason bothered with this was to show to everybody what a lying little girl you are.

From the last thead on cbbies itself i knew you were a wannabe bullcrapper.

And now it's all their to be seen

dude by saying what you just have the only thing youve proven is that your a Big asss Loooser!!! crying like a gurly girl or even worst... awwwww poor thing.... u wanna build a team that dsnt help me now!!! woah ... like ill die if i dont get it!!! ur funny Looser! atleast being a Poser is better than being a looser :P

Ha ha... get this my little retarded poser friend.

I have earned the respect of people here with what i know about topics and how i have behaved over the years.

Taking down a little pisshead like you is no biggie.

You are not the first and you will not be the last.

You're just a little cockroach i stepped on and will forget about it

that's it...

haha ur just trying to play the ... "ive been here on a forum longer than u... im older so im wiseer and i wont let u stand up game"!! FAIL!!!! :angry-smiley-048:

stand up???

you wont get on with the community here by being a poser little friend.

you will not get anywhere in life being a poser cos end of the day, you can't deliver the goods.

I dont have to do anything here "not let you stand up" because you're trying to "stand up" on false grounds

Looking forward to all the Bashing u big a$$ coward!!! dont cry!!! if u want me to i can pretend like im really getting offended so u can feel like a hero... too bad this time all ur little efforts went down the drain!!

you're giving yourself too much of credit little boy

i've seen bigger talkers than you, both and on and offline :)

so tackling an immature little prick like you who thinks he can fool i a community of petrolheads is a walk in the park

I dodn't even have to try to split through you BS cos you have no proper logic, no facts, no knowledge....just BS

learn a lesson out of it... next time... dont form a group with some other looser who digs topics from the past and then dont try to embarass any1 here.. u want respect? earn it!! the proper way!! not by being some big headed toool.. ive seen ur posts for some of the other members.. dats nt how u treat em!!

earn your respect?

please bend down and kiss my hairy arse!!! :)

I have the respect of many members here...

Not by being a poser... with what i've learnt over the years and with what i know.

I dont go down any path.. i create me own!!! :violent-smiley-099: ... haha loosers like u need to learn someday that its time to grow up.. forget about even asking how old i am!!!

Grow up?

that's rich comig from a looser who poses as a bike expert and actually knows bugger all shit about anything :)

Let me repeat : get down from your tall Pony and help the little one get on it!!! dont be selfish orelse u go down with the pony...

ha ha

what about the pora talk venom

what about insulting the forum members on your earlier thread, you boying and selling 250's business, modding a hornet project and now this thread?

you sir are a massive idiot... possibly studied that in school as a seperate subject.

hope u enjoyed the ride!!!! im off in 45 mins!!! lovely day at work!!!

yes i did.

another poser exposed for being a fake :)

for the sake of genuine posters with genuine interests it's our duty to expose people like you.... and yes... we love it