• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Can We Rent Out Our Cars To Taxi Services ? Whats The Average Pay ?

jimzum

Yo unkel, you're the only one here who's drying over a popst count. And in your own words cut it out and dont post out of topic

Unkel you keep blowing your trumpet 1/2 the time.

The guy who owns K/Park.. we dont need to tell you how often you blow his trumpet shamelessly..

'Watchman',

My off shot Watchman.

You too had"jump on the bandwagon" full time.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Sifaan',

You are correct.

Pigs has to live for our dining table not for Muslims.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

For a person who tries to tell others not to go off topic, you sure do tend to spend a lot of time OT yourself. Ever heard of "Pot calling the Kettle black"? Good solid Queens English saying, since you claim to be familiar with it.

And that better not be a racist crack. There is an explicit rule on that in that agreement when you join the forum.

• Like 1

one thing that you need to make sure is that when you insure the vehicle, you have to specify the purpose of the vehicle as hiring and driven by any driver.

and then it becomes very expensive :)

that's another advantage of renting to a known private individual - you can agree with him to report that he had "borrowed the car that day" in case of making an insurance claim

'Sifaan',

You are correct.

Pigs has to live for our dining table not for Muslims.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

For a person who claims to be an expert in the Queens language you are pretty bad at it :action-smiley-060:

For a person who tries to tell others not to go off topic, you sure do tend to spend a lot of time OT yourself. Ever heard of "Pot calling the Kettle black"? Good solid Queens English saying, since you claim to be familiar with it.

And that better not be a racist crack. There is an explicit rule on that in that agreement when you join the forum.

'Pericles',

There are few members on the forum who write posts against my posts with unwanted comments so I have to retaliate to their posts. When those few members post unwanted posts directly on me. Do you want me to not to reply them.

I never insult any member in my posts.Understand my situation.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

For a person who claims to be an expert in the Queens language you are pretty bad at it :action-smiley-060:

Stig',

Yes You are correct some times I make spelling mistakes as I am a fast typist.

I don't claim I am a expert in the Queens language.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

'Pericles',

There are few members on the forum who write posts against my posts with unwanted comments so I have to retaliate to their posts. When those few members post unwanted posts directly on me. Do you want me to not to reply them.

I never insult any member in my posts.Understand my situation.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Yes, don't reply to them. Isn't there something in your religion that says "turn the other cheek"? Just ignore it.

And Sifaan didn't even tell anything directly to you. And you went off and tried to insult his religion.

Stig',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Uncle_Fester_004.jpg

say whaaaaaaaaat unkel sylFester?!?!??!?!

but didn you used to call us low class dudes who cant speak/write proper english because we didnt goto 1st class schools to learn english!

on shot unkel, on shot!!!

Stig',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members of this list,

I know my English it is the Queens language. I understand what you mean by ELBOW GREASE

Please do not try to teach me English. I have read good English long ago can stand on any forum and answer any question.

One member said glass houses should not throw rocks at others"

He may be a one covered member who had used to same?

Dogs will bark at moon but moon will never come down.

Regards,

Wijesinghe.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM! unkel got his a$$ handed to him royally on a silver platter :D

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM! unkel got his a$$ handed to him royally on a silver platter :D

'Watchman',

Very few are born to this world with a silver spoon I am one of them I will stand upon to my rights, and I will maintain them till I die.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Watchman',

Very few are born to this world with a silver spoon I am one of them I will stand upon to my rights, and I will maintain them till I die.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

SO basically you think we need to treat you like god because you were born into wealth and privilege? I think you have alzheimers. You should probably get it checked out.

Edited by jdnet

'Watchman',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

In most societies the working class and under-privileged fight for rights, but here in Sri Lanka its the wealthy and privileged who have to fight for their right.

We treat you the way you do cos we think you're a jack-a$$. And I personally dont believe that you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Its more likely that you had a silver fork up your a$$ when you were born. I cant think of any other reason that you would have so much anal-discomforts with so many people.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 5

In most societies the working class and under-privileged fight for rights, but here in Sri Lanka its the wealthy and privileged who have to fight for their right.

We treat you the way you do cos we think you're a jack-a$$. And I personally believe that a silver spoon in your mouth. Its more likely that you had a silver fork up your a$$ when you were born. I cant think of any other reason that you would have so much anal-discomforts with so many people.

this whole reply made me LMFAO.

'Watchman',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

And yet you end up polishing windscreens :rolleyes:

Outta curiosity; have you ever heard of wealth management and asset management ?

And yet you end up polishing windscreens :rolleyes:

Outta curiosity; have you ever heard of wealth management and asset management ?

Stig,

Please understand Although I was born with inherited wealth I was a blue collar worker from my young days worked in my father's work shop I brought this technology from USA Windshield repair that includes Polishing too.I am still a active blue collar worker and worked more than 55 years I don't see any thing wrong doing a correct job in my work shop to help motoring community.

I do not see a profession is a barrier to inherited wealth.I manage both very well.

There are few members who are in this list who has some animosity with me.I do not care for them.They are living on the forum.

Even Lord Buddha and Christ had enemy's.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Stig,

Please understand Although I was born with inherited wealth I was a blue collar worker from my young days worked in my father's work shop I brought this technology from USA Windshield repair that includes Polishing too.I am still a active blue collar worker and worked more than 55 years I don't see any thing wrong doing a correct job in my work shop to help motoring community.

I do not see a profession is a barrier to inherited wealth.I manage both very well.

There are few members who are in this list who has some animosity with me.I do not care for them.They are living on the forum.

Even Lord Buddha and Christ had enemy's.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

yeah yeah yeah 50 years blah blah blah. No one cares.