• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

This Is For Dilan2000

dillongt

Dilan2000 this is your last warning … posting topic’s like Nigel's Scam, Dont Believe Imran & using personal names and their personal life information will NOT be tolerated in this forum. If you do not watch your self, we would have to take some form of action… because there are hundreds of foreign visitors viewing this web site every day and it’s not a good reputation for the country and to the boys and specially for this web site … Please keep your personal views and opinions to your self this is a shared site and you MUST respect each persons using this site regardless of your personal opinion…..

Go to hell Dilan2000...ur account is permanently suspended and if we suspect more accounts uve created or create in future those too will be banned...uve pushd ur luck more than any other member and ur not welcome here anymore

cheers :rolleyes:

Go to hell Dilan2000...ur account is permanently suspended and if we suspect more accounts uve created or create in future those too will be banned...uve pushd ur luck more than any other member and ur not welcome here anymore

cheers :rolleyes:

Good work Sharky! this is no place for liers and insultors who think that we are some kinda fools to believe everything they say! Gosh who does this fool think he is??! King Mbangwarala of Somalia??? Real joker if you ask me!

As I said yesterday nicely & calmly you didn’t listen at all. so this is it. Since 02:14 AM S/L time I saw this guy SPYBOT posted 784 postings on a few AutoLanka threads saying (Mess With The Best And Die Like The Rest) all over… i told you yesterday "there are hundreds of foreign visitors viewing this web site every day and it’s not a good reputation for the country and to the boys and specially for this web site … " so say good bye to autolanka forever, I have found that the following share the same IP Address accounts Spybot/ Dragster.. / Dragster. / Dilan2006 … so this is a warning for all, don’t ever play this again :D

As I said yesterday nicely & calmly you didn’t listen at all. so this is it. Since 02:14 AM S/L time I saw this guy SPYBOT posted 784 postings on a few AutoLanka threads saying (Mess With The Best And Die Like The Rest) all over… i told you yesterday "there are hundreds of foreign visitors viewing this web site every day and it’s not a good reputation for the country and to the boys and specially for this web site … " so say good bye to autolanka forever, I have found that the following share the same IP Address accounts Spybot/ Dragster.. / Dragster. / Dilan2006 … so this is a warning for all, don’t ever play this again :D

Hi DilanGt, thanks for your quick response. I have banned that particular IP address from AL forum and also informed the network admin who is responsible for that host. They said they will investigate it and take necessary action if required.

thanks dillongt...sorry i cudnt respond to ur msg cos i was asleep...it was 3 am :D gud move banning the IP MADZ...

this should serve as an example to all members but we all know that 99% are doing a pretty gud job obeying rules...kudos brothers...

thanks dillongt...sorry i cudnt respond to ur msg cos i was asleep...it was 3 am ;) gud move banning the IP MADZ...

this should serve as an example to all members but we all know that 99% are doing a pretty gud job obeying rules...kudos brothers...

Good job madz. I was innocently replying a post last night when suddenly this BOT starts playing up? I was quite worried for AL but i see you have sorted it out. It's quite a shame how some people hide behind their computers and say things they have no nerve to say in person.Pathetic!

Hi Guys,

IP Banning itself might not be a deterrent if you really want to be rid of this dude, cos he can use a open proxy to hide his actual IP,

I was horrified to see it happening too, but unfortunately there was nothing I could do ;) and I was waiting for the mods to get to actios,

Nice to see the forum back to normal,

Regards,

The Don