• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 3 & Axella

KITT

Question

I had a Axela hatchback 2003 and sold it over a year ago, it was simply amazing, with the triptronic transmission did around 11KMPL in the city and was looking for a newer model but could not get hold of a good one and I settled for a Mazda3 2005 which cost me 3.2million.

It comes with a 1.6L engine and the fuel consumption is less than the axela as it does around 9KMPL in the city and you just cannot compare it to a axio or a 121 as it is all together a different class.

Most Mazda 3s were bought brandnew in SL and some were imported from Singapore which came with leather seats.

I am very loyal to the brand MAZDA as I own a Mazda Familia BJ5W (limted edition) too and never had issues with parts or resale.

Edited by Zoom-Zoom

mazda axela in city 8-9kmpl in outstations 12-14lmpl

toyota corolla in city 10-11kmpl some times 12kmpl in outstations 14-15kmpl some times more than 15kmpl

things like fuel consumption become difference from diver to driver because of driving style.

ok cool im from kandy to smile.gif

afaik yes

when we compare Axela with Allion what about the fuel consumption???

when we compare Axela with Allion what about the fuel consumption???

toyota allion will do 1 or 2 kmpl more don't expect more than that but for mazda axela 2006 or 2007 model money you can only buy a allion 240 2003 or 2004 other than 1 or 2 more kmpl only plus points of allion over axela are spare parts cost less(but don't expect to be cheap like in a corolla) and have a bit high resale value other than that axela is better than allion in driving pleasure handling options ect...... any ways good luck dude. :)

what is the market model in Sri Lanka? Axela or 3

you're out of your mind i've to say , may be retarded.

"Market model" you didn't buy the car yet but you planning of selling it.use it and feel it moron....?

Please buy a corolla or allion.or any crap with toyota badge , may be a townace .

Never ever buy a mazda with this attitude , you'll hate for every 25ml of fuel it consumes more than corolla For each 100 or more kms.

"Market model" you didn't buy the car yet but you planning of selling it.use it and feel it moron....?

Please buy a corolla or allion.or any crap with toyota badge , may be a townace .

Never ever buy a mazda with this attitude , you'll hate for every 25ml of fuel it consumes more than corolla For each 100 or more kms.

Its very hard to find a good second hand vehicle- Mazda 3 or Axela. Any one knows any availabe vehicle.... what will be the cost of unregistered one ??/

Its very hard to find a good second hand vehicle- Mazda 3 or Axela. Any one knows any availabe vehicle.... what will be the cost of unregistered one ??/

do you take a friend to your honeymoon do deflower her?

Come on man, get a hIT*D, autolanka.com And call some specimens, write all details in book. Compare.

Dont you see dumb ass, I mentioned two types of MAZDAs not any other make. I never asked about TOYOTA. Its an obvious fact that Toyota is the market leader. Do not mention obvious facts dude. SO dont ever reveal your dumbness by posting such comments.

For you I think you should subject simple things like this to critical scrutiny before post. ZERO intellectual people Sigh!

Hey fool I use a Honda CIVIC FD1. I know about the driving pleasure. Axela and 3 are more or less the same but the engines are different. So wanted to find out what is the market for them.