• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan March K11 Rear Spoiler Needed

miniace

There are a few shops ion the Delkanda stretch where I saw some chopped up K11s hanging. This is just after Sujatah Vidyalaya and before the Gnagodawila color lights. As recently as yesterday. Tomorrow I am going there to get the BMW wheels aligned after the accident repair. I will check it up and PM you if I find it.

There are a few shops ion the Delkanda stretch where I saw some chopped up K11s hanging. This is just after Sujatah Vidyalaya and before the Gnagodawila color lights. As recently as yesterday. Tomorrow I am going there to get the BMW wheels aligned after the accident repair. I will check it up and PM you if I find it.

Oh great ..Thanks mate appreciate it !

MINIACE

Wait!! Are you getting the alignment done at the place opposite the petrol shed ( place has some pics of DD's cars and other local race in the workshop walls?). We did our alignment there few months back and it wasnt the best job. We had it redone at Pitstop. There was still a noticeable misalignment when pitstop started work on it even though it has been a few days/weeks since it was done at delkanda.

Friends Please help me find a Nissan March K11 rear spoiler. Noted an old topic about the same but not a big help.

helppc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Or may be a complete reat door with spoiler. Can local body kitters turn out an exact replica of one ?

Thanks in advance.

MINIACE

Miniace, are you after this particular spoiler in the pic ?

Friends Please help me find a Nissan March K11 rear spoiler. Noted an old topic about the same but not a big help.

Or may be a complete reat door with spoiler. Can local body kitters turn out an exact replica of one ?

Thanks in advance.

MINIACE

I guess you referred to my old post. I got a spoiler and a lot has happened since then. Due to an urgent need I had to sell the car and I ended up buying a K11 again. Well this time I'm not really hunting for a spoiler, but have been looking around and trying to be lucky.

The one I'm looking for (which I got last time) is not the type in your picture. I'm looking for this type (spoiler only)..

26911941.jpg

A month back when I checked at a place in Wattala he had the spoiler type exactly to yours. I will check the availability..

In the meantime if you find this type let me know..

Aye, thats the place. But mate, I get my Alfa done there and no one does it better. E

What happened with your car?

Well, it was on the G.vitara and the front tyres seemed to be wearing out on the outside and the vehicle pullling slightly to the left. And even though pitstop was close closer to our place my dad wanted to go there as that was his usual place and he was quite satisfies with them. But even soon afterwards the vehicle was pulling slightly to the left as before. Went to Pitstop had it done again, and their 'report' showed that there was a slight misalignment before they started the job. And since tyres-wear is normal and no more pulling to the left.

But in their defense, they had been doing a OK job till this one bad job. So I guess they arent all bad.

I guess you referred to my old post. I got a spoiler and a lot has happened since then. Due to an urgent need I had to sell the car and I ended up buying a K11 again. Well this time I'm not really hunting for a spoiler, but have been looking around and trying to be lucky.

The one I'm looking for (which I got last time) is not the type in your picture. I'm looking for this type (spoiler only)..

26911941.jpg

A month back when I checked at a place in Wattala he had the spoiler type exactly to yours. I will check the availability..

In the meantime if you find this type let me know..

This is also looking good mate. not the original kinda but I like. Worse case will talk to my bodykit buddies and get one done.Got more pics of this type please?

If you tell me the Wattala place ,should be able to visit.Im passing Wattala twice -a -daybiggrin.gif

MINIACE

This is also looking good mate. not the original kinda but I like. Worse case will talk to my bodykit buddies and get one done.Got more pics of this type please?

If you tell me the Wattala place ,should be able to visit.Im passing Wattala twice -a -day

MINIACE

I personally felt this was also the original kind, since I have seen a lot of March's with this spoiler as well. And it fits perfectly without any flaws. So both should be the original kind.

The spot is in the stretch after you pass Hendala junction when you are coming towards Colombo from Ja-ela side. Opposite of Toyota Lanka. Try the spot called 'A*tobahn'. Duded is expensive, but worthier shot. Also there are another few spots in front of Pizza Hut. They had it with a whole read door.. Good luck..

I personally felt this was also the original kind, since I have seen a lot of March's with this spoiler as well. And it fits perfectly without any flaws. So both should be the original kind.

The spot is in the stretch after you pass Hendala junction when you are coming towards Colombo from Ja-ela side. Opposite of Toyota Lanka. Try the spot called 'A*tobahn'. Duded is expensive, but worthier shot. Also there are another few spots in front of Pizza Hut. They had it with a whole read door.. Good luck..

Thanks mate.I know this A*tobhan joint, thought they do only 4X4 and SUV stuff.Sure will check them out. Will try the other place as well.Thanks again mate!

MINIACE

Yeah mate .this is the factory make type. Found the type Nazly posted is also attractive smile.gif. Now my hunt is on both typessmile.gif

MINIACE

Well the British made Micra sports the second type of spoiler as standard. Widely available over here and I'm sure you can get one down if you don't find one for a reasonable price in SL.

Thanks mate.I know this A*tobhan joint, thought they do only 4X4 and SUV stuff.Sure will check them out. Will try the other place as well.Thanks again mate!

MINIACE

yeah u r right.. But last time when I checked out of curiosity, they had the type you posted. I didn't have interest in that type. They still asked me 12K for it..

The one I bought cost me around 6K from a shop which used to be next to it, now moved in front of Pizza Hut. There are about 3-4 shops infront of Pizza Hut. Make sure to check on all of them. They had your type spoiler with the door. Max it will be 12K-15K.

Due to the demand of March Spoilers the prices are quite high as well..

@The Don: I failed finding one from eBay. You know how to get one down from there..?

Well the British made Micra sports the second type of spoiler as standard. Widely available over here and I'm sure you can get one down if you don't find one for a reasonable price in SL.

Thanks mate.Found few listed stuff from ebay UK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISAN-MICRA-K11-REAR-ROOF-SPOILER-TUNING-GT-/200546375686?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb17ed806#ht_1950wt_964

MINIACE

yeah u r right.. But last time when I checked out of curiosity, they had the type you posted. I didn't have interest in that type. They still asked me 12K for it..

The one I bought cost me around 6K from a shop which used to be next to it, now moved in front of Pizza Hut. There are about 3-4 shops infront of Pizza Hut. Make sure to check on all of them. They had your type spoiler with the door. Max it will be 12K-15K.

@The Don: I failed finding one from eBay. You know how to get one down from there..?

Hmm 12K is bit off ....Then a locally done bodykit is going to be the solution.

MINIACE

hello bro there's a place near boralasgamuwa. heard his fiber works are pretty good and reasonable. i will try to find the name of the place since am not use to go there all the time :P

Thanks mate! I think I know the place..near Boralesgamuwa junction opposite Arpico ne?

Im kinda like this spoiler..very decent

a089e.jpg

MINIACE

hello bro there's a place near boralasgamuwa. heard his fiber works are pretty good and reasonable. i will try to find the name of the place since am not use to go there all the time :P

You talking about Nilakto? The guy's name is Samarakoon-0714879103.

And yeah,I can vouch for his work too. :)

Well Ebay would be the best bet though you should find one through a breakers yard as well. Best option is to have one shipped as this is a bulky item so postage would be a little high.