• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gta Related Games...

Guys... the best game that i have played is GTA San Andreas... following are some games that i have heard and played... pls add if u know this kind of games...

GTA 3

GTA Vice city

GTA San Andreas (awesome)

GTA 4 (currently playing)

Mafia

Mafia 2 ((awesome))

Scarface

Total overdose

Saints row

saints row 2

here some games i remember

just cause

just cause 2

GTA episodes from liberty city

if you love mafia 2 there are dlc's for it like jimmy's vendetta,joe's adventures...

the games you have mentions are third person games if you on to third person games batman arkham asylum,prince of persia game series,assassin's creed 1,assassin's creed 2,and assassin's creed brotherhood are good games GTA is third person RPG game if you on to RPG games fallout 3,fallout new vegas,dragon age,dragon age 2 witcher 1,and witcher 2 are good games if you on to thriller third person games try dead space and dead space2. :)

Edited by nexus

just cause

just cause 2

if you love mafia 2 there are dlc's for it like jimmy's vendetta,joe's adventures...

the games you have mentions are third person games if you on to third person games batman arkham asylum,prince of persia game series,assassin's creed 1,assassin's creed 2,and assassin's creed brotherhood are good games GTA is third person RPG game if you on to RPG games fallout 3,fallout new vegas,dragon age,dragon age 2 witcher 1,and witcher 2 are good games if you on to thriller third person games try dead space and dead space2. :)

thanks nexus... but i need the game with variety of vehicles like gta and mafia... And i never heard about jimmy's vendetta,joe's adventures... i'll check it... thanks again...

thanks nexus... but i need the game with variety of vehicles like gta and mafia... And i never heard about jimmy's vendetta,joe's adventures... i'll check it... thanks again...

in that case just cause,just cause 2 and mercenaries 2 world in flames are best beat for you in these games you can drive vehicle like cars bikes boats tanks suv,s buses trucks three wheelers helicopters jet's and fighter jets....etc

just cause

just cause 2

i have already downloaded GTA episodes from liberty city few months back... but still didnt play... what is the difference of GTA 4 and GTA episodes from liberty city...

The Godfather 1&2

i have already downloaded GTA episodes from liberty city few months back... but still didnt play... what is the difference of GTA 4 and GTA episodes from liberty city...

Its just an expansion,same map different storyline.

it is a dlc version of the game GTA 4 and has a few upgrade to the game there are new bikes and cars available and two new story missions available The lost and damned biker gang story(lost motorcycle club) and the ballad of gay tony a story about a night club bodyguard(right hand man business partner) who work for the man name gay tony both of the stories are mix with main story from GTA 4 if i remember correctly in some part of the game you will have to kidnap niko's cousin roman and has a few run ins with niko him self. and has a few new radio stations and new tv programs(very funny ones)in the game. overall good game. :D

it is a dlc version of the game GTA 4 and has a few upgrade to the game there are new bikes and cars available and two new story missions available The lost and damned biker gang story(lost motorcycle club) and the ballad of gay tony a story about a night club bodyguard(right hand man business partner) who work for the man name gay tony both of the stories are mix with main story from GTA 4 if i remember correctly in some part of the game you will have to kidnap niko's cousin roman and has a few run ins with niko him self. and has a few new radio stations and new tv programs(very funny ones)in the game. overall good game. :D

can we play The lost and damned and the ballad of gay tony on PCs by installing this dlc...

can we play The lost and damned and the ballad of gay tony on PCs by installing this dlc...

yes you can it actually called GTA4 episodes from liberty city just install it and play it

ok... thanks... what about The lost and damned and the ballad of gay tony ...

this 2 story's are in the GTA4 episodes from liberty city when start the game you have to choose what to play the lost and damned or ballad of gay tony after completing one story you can play other to.

this 2 story's are in the GTA4 episodes from liberty city when start the game you have to choose what to play the lost and damned or ballad of gay tony after completing one story you can play other to.

ela ela... thanks machan... appreciate the favour... :)