• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Trails - A Journey By The Living. For Life.

VVTi

Hi all,

as you all know by now, there is a massive Charity walk happening in Sri Lanka to collect funds for a Paeditric Cancer Wing to the Jaffna Hospital. The walk is from Dondra Head to Point Pedro and will take 27 days to complete.

The war is over and now we are trying to rebuild the shattered nation, one brick, one heart at a time. All this time the people of the North had to come to Maharagama Cancer hospital for treatment even during the height of war. The stories of hardship and shattered families are too many too mention and too heart breaking to recall.

I have undertaken to walk 3 days and I am kindly requesting all of you generous souls to donate for my walk, and I will walk 26-30kms a day in the bring sun (Little drama here :)) ) for the children of Sri Lanka.

Anyway, here is my link so you can donate on my behalf to this greatest of all causes.

http://www.trailsl.com/?page=profile&mode=walker-profile&walker_type=4&walker_id=1164

http://www.trailsl.com/?page=about

The goal is to collect 2 million USD by the end of the walk and already we have collect 600k. Every little bit will help.

Thanks again.

Lasitha

Hey VVTi - will see you on 8th! ;)

This project is aimed at filling a gaping void in Pediatric Cancer care and also with the honest goal of bridging the north-south divide (if any such thing exists) even a little ...

Help out as possible!

All the best to you, Vishwa and everyone else who is participating in this walk. As I understand, the team has reached about 25% of the $2million target with another 22 days to go. Makes me proud to be a Sri Lankan.

Edited by Crosswind