• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Singapore Car Accessory Shops

tiv

One mistake I will never repeat is to go back to Mustafas. Worst service ever. Bunch of bored Indians who can't be bothered with their customers. They can go rot in hell.

Yeah you are correct Peri, I went there too and the person who servedd me didn't even know about the tax refund form and told me to go to the air port and talk about it. Any ways I couldn't get my tax back which was around $30, and couldn't be bothered about it. The thing I find with Mustafas is they have quality stuff. I bought gold from them and it was really good stuff. The girl who served me seeemed to be ok but people in Singa and Malaysia are not that friendly from what I have seen and they all lack customer service skills. I went to the money changer in the airport in KL to change around 20 AUD so I can grab a bite and gosh, that prick was rude. Last Dec I travelled via KL and hated the service in KL, Malaysian airlines and the lot.

For BMW Spares in KL;

1) Bavarian Auto

28 Jalan Segambut

Orginal and OEM only

2) Munich Auto

20 Jalan Segambut

Non genuine parts. Quite cheap though, if that's your cup of tea.

3) First Division auto

Jln Ipoh

All these shops are very close to each other. First two are almost next to each other.

I could not find a place for BMW accessories. But there is a shop which had some body kits and lighting near First Division auto.

hope this helps

thanks buddy. i will be there next month i will tel you the update.

Yeah you are correct Peri, I went there too and the person who servedd me didn't even know about the tax refund form and told me to go to the air port and talk about it. Any ways I couldn't get my tax back which was around $30, and couldn't be bothered about it. The thing I find with Mustafas is they have quality stuff. I bought gold from them and it was really good stuff. The girl who served me seeemed to be ok but people in Singa and Malaysia are not that friendly from what I have seen and they all lack customer service skills. I went to the money changer in the airport in KL to change around 20 AUD so I can grab a bite and gosh, that prick was rude. Last Dec I travelled via KL and hated the service in KL, Malaysian airlines and the lot.

strange,I was there once and that time they had a separate counter for all this tax refund scena and it was a very easy process I must say. This is quite a few yrs back though (4-5)

strange,I was there once and that time they had a separate counter for all this tax refund scena and it was a very easy process I must say. This is quite a few yrs back though (4-5)

they still do have a counter for it.

And yes, Singaporeans are quite bad at customer service, which is why most front-line jobs are given to philipinos or indians. They are generally much better in customer service. But there's the exception to this. At Mustafa no matter what nationality they are most of them dont give a rat's a$$ about serving you, but rather getting you out/away from their counter ASAP.

• Like 1

One mistake I will never repeat is to go back to Mustafas. Worst service ever. Bunch of bored Indians who can't be bothered with their customers. They can go rot in hell.

LOL but their prices are fair (in general at least) and I usually find no need to to request any help from the staff- the best way to go about Mustafa's is to shop late in the night when its least crowded :)

actually, from where we can buy motor parts from Malaysia. Thailand there is a big street and big supermarkets for motor parts. but i couldn't find proper place to buy motor partz from Malaysia. if any one know good place please tell.

Where are the big supermarkets for to buy motor spares in Thailand?. The big street of course I know in Southwest

of Bangkok,but the Japanese parts are expensive , Thailand's equvelants are cheaper there !.