• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Gear Change Speeds

abiman

Hello,

What are the standard gear change speeds of Toyota Sprinter CE110 AUTO 1997 car? (4 speed auto)

I feel my car shift to 4th gear at speed of about 85km/h. is this correct?

is there way to change this gear change speeds of this car?

thanks

Hello,

What are the standard gear change speeds of Toyota Sprinter CE110 AUTO 1997 car? (4 speed auto)

thanks

i don't know about the ce110 auto gear speed but in diesel ce108 corolla wagon 4th gear change in 80kph hope this helps. :)

Edited by nexus

Hello,

thanks

I also drive CE110 Corolla and mine also shifts to 4th/OD by that speed.

This is slightly OT, but I hope your precious advice, guys. AFAIK an AT vehicle should behave like in Neutral when I take off the foot from the accelerator. But in my car-CE110- when it is in OD when I take the foot back I feel engine brake like thing. It doesn't happen in other gears.Friends, is this normal or something wrong with it.

-

This is slightly OT, but I hope your precious advice, guys. AFAIK an AT vehicle should behave like in Neutral when I take off the foot from the accelerator. But in my car-CE110- when it is in OD when I take the foot back I feel engine brake like thing. It doesn't happen in other gears.Friends, is this normal or something wrong with it.

-

Please help..... Friends