• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ac Repair

toyota sucks

My cars ac has been deteriorating in the last few weeks

need to repair it

But the last time i did this it ended up in a failure and had to replace the whole unit as the ac only worked when accelerating after the repair

what is the reason for this?

And some one please tell me a good place to repair my ac from u'r experiences (it's better if it's around Malabe)

+I don't like to take my vehicles to the company

My cars ac has been deteriorating in the last few weeks

need to repair it

But the last time i did this it ended up in a failure and had to replace the whole unit as the ac only worked when accelerating after the repair

what is the reason for this?

And some one please tell me a good place to repair my ac from u'r experiences (it's better if it's around Malabe)

+I don't like to take my vehicles to the company

Jumbo AC.

Between "Thalahena" & "Koswatta"

Between "Jayarathna or Panagoda (cant remember) funeral Directors" and Lauugfs GAS tation

(these two are on ur left when u come from malabe to koswatta. but jumbo is in right side)

Don't go to R@f eng@ne@rs, they will fleece you & do a bad job too. Messed my old car up. I can send you a number of a guy who I go to but he is Kollupitiya. Let me know, I can PM you.