• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Pressure Gauge

mnaka

which guage are you talking about? the one's you stick in the interior of your car to monitor pressure or the type used be mechanics?

I think you are talking about the oil pressure gauge im talking about fuel pressure gauge which connects to the fuel pump actually petrol type 1 to 5 psi i think

I think you are talking about the oil pressure gauge im talking about fuel pressure gauge which connects to the fuel pump actually petrol type 1 to 5 psi i think

'mnaka'

Try at Old moor street who deals with preasure gages it must handle petroliun based.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

nope I'm talking about fuel pressure guages. They have those for the interior too and are like the oil guages. Anyway I thing what you want is to get the fuel pressure off-the-rail right? I also believe you want the kit kinda like this right? http://www.amazon.com/Actron-CP7838-Professional-Pressure-Tester/dp/B0009XQUKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312818488&sr=8-1. Anyway the only place I know that has them is mytools. You may have some luck if you walked around the tool shops at panchi but I haven't seen anyone carry em so far. Oh yeah also, check link. Either way I weould put my money on mytools.

Thanks Sylvi

'mnaka',

I checked up with your requirement pressure gauge with M/s.THAHIRS (PVT) LTD No.5 Quarry road Tel: 2424999 mobile 0777366000.

They have many models please visit them and you can get from Rs.600.00 up words.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'mnaka',

I checked up with your requirement pressure gauge with M/s.THAHIRS (PVT) LTD No.5 Quarry road Tel: 2424999 mobile 0777366000.

They have many models please visit them and you can get from Rs.600.00 up words.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

You really do have a lot of time in your hands dont you unkel? Windscreen polishing not going very well these days?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1