• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Ae100

pubchi

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a car these days, Corolla AE 110, or 100.

Actually I prefer Ae100 because of it's shape. (Auto, 1.5, white)

(it seems hard to find the above profile)

But most of my friends say to go for a ae110 (3xx number).

Can I have some advice from you guys..

Rgds.

Hi Guys,

Rgds.

most of your friends may be wrong,

go for a fb14

Hi Guys,

Rgds.

personally i too prefer ae100 over 110. simply becoz it shares the same engine with 110 and the ae 100 has got a decent look than 110. but keep in mind that ae 100 is reaching the second decade hence the spares are becoming a little scarce and 110 is a younger car and spares are ample.

personally i too prefer ae100 over 110. simply becoz it shares the same engine with 110 and the ae 100 has got a decent look than 110. but keep in mind that ae 100 is reaching the second decade hence the spares are becoming a little scarce and 110 is a younger car and spares are ample.

i've owned the 100 sprinter...good car for the money. tough one is to find a good specimen given the age.

most bits are interchangeable with the 110 with the exception of body parts.

Thank you for the comment.

Do you have any idea of the price range of 110 with auto/1.5/3xx?

Because yesterday I called one seller and he said it is 17.25 laks. Is there different grades/versions?

Rgds.

Thank you for the comment.

Do you have any idea of the price range of 110 with auto/1.5/3xx?

Because yesterday I called one seller and he said it is 17.25 laks. Is there different grades/versions?

Rgds.

pre faceleift se saloon 1.5l auto (yom 96-97) would be around 1.5 to 1.65 max.

I too prefer AE 100. Dnt wory abt da parts,you can find a lot in Colombo,Kurunagala,Rathnapura & Kandy areas. Also most of the 110 parts can be used with AE100. Dnt think abt da age, find out the demand for this car in Rathnapura, kurunagala areas you will be amazed. I advise you to go for a manual one, it really good in petrol consumption. Try to find a SE limited (Full option),white light,gold badge (Metalic Gold ,1500 cc one, It is the best AE 100. Good Luck.

would appreciate if you justify our friend why he should go for a Fb14 over a 100/110

you can save 5lkh if you go for a fb14,

you know my friend TOYOTA stand for = Too often Yankees Overprice This Auto :D

you can save 5lkh if you go for a fb14,

you know my friend TOYOTA stand for = Too often Yankees Overprice This Auto :D

so you mean a fb14 can be purchased for 1 million now a days?? :P wow...

with all due respect to nissans, i beg to differ on this mate. fb14 is a newer car than ae 100. but is of no match to ae 100 in terms of the reliability,comfort, fuel efficiency and in my opinion , even the looks!

• Like 3

is the Ae100 bigger than Ae110??

and how about a Nissan Bluebird SSS instead of these two cars?

ae 100 has better leg space than 110.

no idea about nissan bluebird. never driven a one. but obviously not fuel efficient if that is one of your concerns.

• Like 1

I too prefer AE 100. Dnt wory abt da parts,you can find a lot in Colombo,Kurunagala,Rathnapura & Kandy areas. Also most of the 110 parts can be used with AE100. Dnt think abt da age, find out the demand for this car in Rathnapura, kurunagala areas you will be amazed. I advise you to go for a manual one, it really good in petrol consumption. Try to find a SE limited (Full option),white light,gold badge (Metalic Gold ,1500 cc one, It is the best AE 100. Good Luck.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the information.

One clarification..Are there auto gear ones with the specs given by you? (SE limited (Full option),white light,gold badge). Did some googling but couldn't find any. All are manual.

Rgds.

ae 100 has better leg space than 110.

no idea about nissan bluebird. never driven a one. but obviously not fuel efficient if that is one of your concerns.

my dad owns a Nissan Bluebird SU13 2litre diesel and its fuel efficient!

... the spares are becoming a little scarce and 110 is a younger car and spares are ample.

I beg to differ mate. Go to Delkanda area with enough money and you'll be able to build your own AE100.

Go for an AE100. Check for a non-worn engine, and you don't have to worry about anything else I guess. You'll just fall in love with it..!

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Rgds.

Try to find a ae110 spinter with crystal lights... a gud car 4 money, luks gud, easy 2 use and gud in fuel too

and how about a Nissan Bluebird SSS instead of these two cars?

my dad owns a Nissan Bluebird SU13 2litre diesel and its fuel efficient!

your dads car is diesel but bluebird SSS is a petrol car and it only do 6-7kmpl and second hand market is not good when comparing with ae100 or ae110 if you don't mind second hand market value and fuel consumption it's a nice car to buy.

Edited by nexus

your dads car is diesel but bluebird SSS is a petrol car and it only do 6-7kmpl and second hand market is not good when comparing with ae100 or ae110 if you don't mind second hand market value and fuel consumption it's a nice car to buy.

huh? so there aren't SSS diesel versions in SU13? maybe it was converted to a diesel by the previous owner then, but think its a better car than a Corolla 100 and 110 specially the interior

Edited by Magnum

huh? so there aren't SSS diesel versions in SU13? maybe it was converted to a diesel by the previous owner then, but think its a better car than a Corolla 100 and 110 specially the interior

no there are no sss for bluebird diesel in su13 or any other bluebird models.bluebird sss only comes in petrol trim levels. as for the car you talking about it maybe a simple badge change to sss.

no there are no sss for bluebird diesel in su13 or any other bluebird models.bluebird sss only comes in petrol trim levels. as for the car you talking about it maybe a simple badge change to sss.

nope! maybe it was converted to a diesel by the previous owner i compared the interior of my dad's car to other Bluebird's without the SSS badge the interior in my dad's car is much better