• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dualis

Chris0628

Hey guys... please send in your feedback on the Dualis (2WD)

'Chris0628',

I have relative who spend 6 months in Srilanka and summer in UK. I checked from him on Skype as he uses 2WD CVT gear box model he says so far no issues. done 15000 on odometer. Not very good in fuel. I think it is UK assembled.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Chris0628',

I have relative who spend 6 months in Srilanka and summer in UK. I checked from him on Skype as he uses 2WD CVT gear box model he says so far no issues. done 15000 on odometer. Not very good in fuel. I think it is UK assembled.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Mr. Wijesinghe. It's a real coincidence. I also have a relative in the UK but he spends 5 months in Sri Lanka and Autumn in UK. Maybe you know him?

'Chris0628',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

What sort of figures are we looking @ when it comes to fuel consumption ?

What sort of figures are we looking @ when it comes to fuel consumption ?

'Chris0628',

In Srilanka we always look for any thing more than 6 to 8KMS/L. Please note this depends on engine CC capacity and way you drive.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• 5 months later...

hi,

I recently bought 2000CC 2WD NISSAN Dualis J10 ( Japanese domestic version ) with MR20 engine, Auto CVT / tiptronic gear box.

It does 7.5~8.0 in city limits ( in Auto mode). Still haven't had chance to check long distance & with tiptronic mode.

http://www.caradvice.com.au/9652/2008-nissan-dualis-preview/

Does any of you have any experience with this???

Hows the performance, fuel efficiency, when compared to other SUV Crossover counterparts ... KIA Sportage, Mistubishi ASX, Honda Crossroad.

Edited by Car Lover

hi,

I recently bought 2000CC 2WD NISSAN Dualis J10 ( Japanese domestic version ) with MR20 engine, Auto CVT / tiptronic gear box.

It does 7.5~8.0 in city limits ( in Auto mode). Still haven't had chance to check long distance & with tiptronic mode.

http://www.caradvice...dualis-preview/

Does any of you have any experience with this???

Hows the performance, fuel efficiency, when compared to other SUV Crossover counterparts ... KIA Sportage, Mistubishi ASX, Honda Crossroad.

I don't think anyone else has one, but do keep us posted. I was interested in one too, but the price you pay seemed too high for what you get. Same story on the Juke that I was also very interested in.

Hey guys... please send in your feedback on the Dualis (2WD)

My sister had been using one for about a year now and got no clue on fuel economy. I have driven it a couple of times and can't complain about the drive. Recently some piping near the fuel tank broke and she spent 80K fixing. Even the agents don't have parts ex-stock so you gotto order and wait. Personally I think its a waste of money as the car has no personality. Good for a chick !