• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Non-Vtec Ek3

KFL

Guys, check KFL's other threads, he has a shoe string budget, no point in talking about spoon engines n mods. Now ordinary spoons, perhaps he could afford, maybe even some decent chopsticks, but engines, no way.

Exactly, KFL needs all the info spoon fed, he isn't bothering to do any research by searching, so not worth explaining him about modifications, while he's looking for ek3 trims

why don't u go n visit n talk to ashans or nadeeras workshop n u will understand what u mentioned above is 200% nonsense, or u may have a drive with what ever you got with Thivankas or Nigels or even Thilinas old 1992 eg8 vtec n u will feel the magic boost...and the 2 words you mention certain lankens ???????one other thing...learn about vtec( single stage,2 stage ,3 stage, options of v tec controllers ext ext ) feel abt v tec even in srilanka you are lucky to see the the power of mini converted v tec too..SRILANKKA IS A SMALL COUNTRY BUT IT HAS ONE OF THE FASTEST HIGH TEC HONDAS AND A COMMIUNITY WHO LOVES THEIR BRAND,,,

Well said Racersedge mate ! Agree with you. Good to see a post from you after a small break and equally happy to see that you are clearing myths n doubts here.

I hate to call fellow forum mates immature, but its very clear that some of our members really need to grow up.Guys be very careful of what you post here especially when trying to hurt a good motoring community or a well respected brand. Hondas are good , some of our members worship that brand.So please dont upset the apple cart...

Happy motoring!

MINIACE

ShintaroX, surely I may not be rich like you. But can a poor man never afford a better car ? Why complain, am I asking for your money ?

Oh what big black hairy testicle fluff you talk KFL....look, i said that there's no point in talking about spoon mods with you. Do you know how much those cost? You could buy parts from there that are more expensive than the car itself. Do you really see that as a hurtful attack on you as a person? You are way too sensitive if you think so. But fine, if you are feeling hurt, maybe you could buy some spoon mods now and then buy a car in a few years time to attach them to. If it is any consolation, I don't have spoon mods either. And btw if you were asking for my money, I'd laugh, not complain, big fat hearty belly laughs.

Guys, check KFL's other threads, he has a shoe string budget, no point in talking about spoon engines n mods. Now ordinary spoons, perhaps he could afford, maybe even some decent chopsticks, but engines, no way.

ShintaroX, surely I may not be rich like you. But can a poor man never afford a better car ? Why complain, am I asking for your money ?

I am not talking about any spoon mods. Where did you pick that from ? I'm asking about the trim levels.

My original post was not addressed to you, it was addressed to the guys talking about spoon mods, now please stop whining at me.

Edited by ShintaroX

why don't u go n visit n talk to ashans or nadeeras workshop n u will understand what u mentioned above is 200% nonsense, or u may have a drive with what ever you got with Thivankas or Nigels or even Thilinas old 1992 eg8 vtec n u will feel the magic boost...and the 2 words you mention certain lankens ???????one other thing...learn about vtec( single stage,2 stage ,3 stage, options of v tec controllers ext ext ) feel abt v tec even in srilanka you are lucky to see the the power of mini converted v tec too..SRILANKKA IS A SMALL COUNTRY BUT IT HAS ONE OF THE FASTEST HIGH TEC HONDAS AND A COMMIUNITY WHO LOVES THEIR BRAND,,,

I think the boy has left Macho. Apparently he has got real hurt about watchman's and JD's Drag Night prank. At least he had sent me a PM complaining about it.