• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda3 Ac Eco Mode(Auto Model)

wheelman

Today I accidently found new stuff. How to activate eco mode. Turn auto switch on. Then increase heat to 24-25. Then the "eco" will desplayed. Then just increase the blower .. I think this will increase fuel eco as well.( Must check that too)

Actually the best way to increase fuel economy is not to use the A/C altogether and to keep all windows rolled up. Sure you'll be sweating buckets and stink to high heaven, but hey, who cares right? At least you'll be saving a few bucks a day!

How exciting, your car certainly is full of hidden treasures. Try pulling other bits and see what other things get activated. I tried putting a key into the ignition of my axela and it made this noise from the engine, but I wouldn't recommend it cos the efficiency went right down.

LOL! This is why I love AL forums!!! :lol:

OP: Eco mode on Mazda A/C's work on temperatures from 18C up! Afaik, it's an automatic function of A/C modes, circulation modes, ambient temperature and inside temperature (what you dial in). So unfortunately you cannot control it in all situations.

The ambient or outside temperature can be found by toggling the AMB button.

LOL! This is why I love AL forums!!! :lol:

OP: Eco mode on Mazda A/C's work on temperatures from 18C up! Afaik, it's an automatic function of A/C modes, circulation modes, ambient temperature and inside temperature (what you dial in). So unfortunately you cannot control it in all situations.

The ambient or outside temperature can be found by toggling the AMB button.

Thing Im trying to say is that how to keep it in "eco" mode always!

Thing Im trying to say is that how to keep it in "eco" mode always!

But why? Some times you want the A/C on full blast to beat the heat - sometimes you want it down to a minimum, when ambient is very low!