• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Meter Panel For An Ae100

dhanuka

Question

11 answers to this question

since i live in kandy can you give the exact loaction to find one. thanks! :rolleyes:

k there are several places you can try.

first look in the 2 Charltons in peradeniya road and kiribathkubura

and also search in Bulljans at katugasthota too

if no luck, try searching in spare parts shops in Akurana/Matale road and Gampola road (mostly near to Gelioya)

and also there are few in Kuliyapitaya as well.

so good luck :)

k there are several places you can try.

first look in the 2 Charltons in peradeniya road and kiribathkubura

and also search in Bulljans at katugasthota too

if no luck, try searching in spare parts shops in Akurana/Matale road and Gampola road (mostly near to Gelioya)

and also there are few in Kuliyapitaya as well.

so good luck :)

i tried Charlton but couldn't find one. i should definitely try on some spare parts shops in an around akurana area. the problem is one of the sensors in the odometer has to be replaced but its hard to find, thats why im trying to replace the whole meter panel.

i tried Charlton but couldn't find one. i should definitely try on some spare parts shops in an around akurana area. the problem is one of the sensors in the odometer has to be replaced but its hard to find, thats why im trying to replace the whole meter panel.

did you try the charlton in kiribathkubara?

and also i've bought lots of spares for few cars in Akurana and Gelioya..

i dont think it will be that hard to find..

did you try the charlton in kiribathkubara?

and also i've bought lots of spares for few cars in Akurana and Gelioya..

i dont think it will be that hard to find..

didnt try the one in kiribathkumbura. only the peradeniya shop. hope i could find one in akurana and ill try the charlton in kiribathkumbura aswell. thanks for heads up and your effort is much appreciated!!!

didnt try the one in kiribathkumbura. only the peradeniya shop. hope i could find one in akurana and ill try the charlton in kiribathkumbura aswell. thanks for heads up and your effort is much appreciated!!!

dhanuka if you couldn't find meter Panel around kandy you can try spare parts shops in kurunegala and good luck finding car spare parts in akurana there are only few shops have car spare parts.in akurana spare parts are mostly available for vans and trucks.

Your Welcome mate.. and Good Luck :)

:alc: