• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Obd Scan Tool

Ronny Spike Racing

Question

Hello

I'm looking to buy an OBD scanner which isn't merely a code reader. Anything that supports OBD II, JOBD and CAN will be an option. It should have the live data facility and component actuation if possible. Can anyone please help me with an address, a contact number, email or a web site based in Sri Lanka where I can buy one.

Thank you in advance.

RSR

2 answers to this question

Hello

I'm looking to buy an OBD scanner which isn't merely a code reader. Anything that supports OBD II, JOBD and CAN will be an option. It should have the live data facility and component actuation if possible. Can anyone please help me with an address, a contact number, email or a web site based in Sri Lanka where I can buy one.

Thank you in advance.

RSR

check it on the ebay. I think it will be cheaper than the local market.

Edited by CJPro

Hello

Thank you in advance.

RSR

Ronny Spike Racing',

Obdii Check Engine Auto Scanner Trouble Diagnostic Code Reader and few DC Amp & volt meters once I imported one which was advertised on the web with shipping by DHL cost was around rupees 21000.00 with duty.

I did not use regularly,Obdii Check Engine Auto Scanner after few months, it was not working. It is better to go what is available in Srilanka with a reputed agent so that you can get a guarantee.I am not discouraging you to import from a foreign advertised on the web. This is my experience with electronic items.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.