• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peri

jami

i agree. but peri as a moderator you have to do the right thing and not the best thing. we noticed few members using bad words and insulting each other i dont think it is a good thing. so ur support in this for a good forum appreciated. i am not arguing, but it is more treatable if you keep the forum disciplined as much we can, we just type here and share our knowledge, and not our bad habits... being angry to you does not make good things to the forum or even to someone, be smile with honest together rather insulting all.

man... people who want to insult people will do that with or without anyone's intervention.. we are all grown ups here.. this aint 5th grade trying to teach good manners to young children.. if people wanna fight in the forum they will.. and moderators will do their best to keep it clean... and thats that..

peri you really need to remove these two pointless threads. This isn't constructive criticism. It's a direct attack towards you and it's severely polluting the forums. Reading some of these posts makes me weep for the future of our education system.

Edited by jdnet