• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Women Who Can Drive

pathola 1

This is going a little OT. I was actually enjoying this topic. Potential subjects always interest me.

'Pericles'

I am not interested to get into any club have had my Club life good old days in Srilanka night clubs late Mr. Donovan Andreee, Mr.Thar, Mr. Regge De Silva in 1960s after that around the world. Clubs I used to visit for enjoyment and spend money not to get paid like boys and girls who get paid for their services (1000+ club and get paid for the posts). Not interested in getting paid from this forum.

Dear Moderator I am not interested in Rupees and cents.Members who do not have roots an a bud are the members will accept Rupees and Cents who write sarcastic posts will be interested to get paid as they are incapable to do a job if they are given a dismantled unknown Automobile engine I don't think they can assemble same to start and give satisfactory service. To my knowledge this Auto lanka forum had existed for few years all unwanted posts are coming from the above said category and they get added their post number by throwing stones at other members. Said members because they are greedy for money and they do not have good roots come from third class schools one day the will realize when the have face the Waterloo.

As moderator you had done a great service to the motoring community.

Wishing you and your family long life and prosperity.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Peri, you're telling me I can't reply to this?

My job.

'Pericles'

I am not interested to get into any club have had my Club life good old days in Srilanka night clubs late Mr. Donovan Andreee, Mr.Thar, Mr. Regge De Silva in 1960s after that around the world. Clubs I used to visit for enjoyment and spend money not to get paid like boys and girls who get paid for their services (1000+ club and get paid for the posts). Not interested in getting paid from this forum.

Dear Moderator I am not interested in Rupees and cents.Members who do not have roots an a bud are the members will accept Rupees and Cents who write sarcastic posts will be interested to get paid as they are incapable to do a job if they are given a dismantled unknown Automobile engine I don't think they can assemble same to start and give satisfactory service. To my knowledge this Auto lanka forum had existed for few years all unwanted posts are coming from the above said category and they get added their post number by throwing stones at other members. Said members because they are greedy for money and they do not have good roots come from third class schools one day the will realize when the have face the Waterloo.

As moderator you had done a great service to the motoring community.

Wishing you and your family long life and prosperity.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Dear Sylvi, I am not interested in your interests, your histories or your opinions. If you wish to address posts to me, keep it short, concise, to the point and for heavens sake include the proper punctuation. For someone who thinks low of other people who come from third class schools, you're not doing a lot to be different. A good school is irrelevant if your own mentality is a third class mentality.

My job.

Dear Sylvi, I am not interested in your interests, your histories or your opinions. If you wish to address posts to me, keep it short, concise, to the point and for heavens sake include the proper punctuation. For someone who thinks low of other people who come from third class schools, you're not doing a lot to be different. A good school is irrelevant if your own mentality is a third class mentality.

Pericles,

Thanks for your reply contents noted.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

My job.

Pericles,

Thanks for your reply contents noted.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

hahahah! Did you 'note it' and fart out the very next second? Is this first class punctuation?

Regards,

Former student of third class school

• Like 2