• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

High Carbon Steel

jdnet

'ShintaroX',

If you want any type of swords made to correct hardness please give me the specs of the steel I can do that for you only.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

:lol: seems to me Sylvi have a crush on Shintaro congratulation dude. :P

'ShintaroX',

If you want any type of swords made to correct hardness please give me the specs of the steel I can do that for you only.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thanks Sylvi, I'm ok for swords right now, but thanks mate. Out of curiosity, do you get your steel hard on your own or do you get help from others? Or do you need some additive to help it get hard now that you've advanced in years?

Thanks Sylvi, I'm ok for swords right now, but thanks mate. Out of curiosity, do you get your steel hard on your own or do you get help from others? Or do you need some additive to help it get hard now that you've advanced in years?

'ShintaroX',

AS you have a Question and you like to have my comments and experience I will give below.This forum is not a forum to discus as it is meant for automobiles.I hope Moderator will not object to my comments.

I understand what you are targeting at Mine tell you the truth but not like when I was a teen yes tried all additive process it is really good. Very good all who reach sixty have to face this problem when I was in USA the lab I was did tests of all additives at that time they were in clinical tests stage. First they try with animal tests after that with humans.Must thank all old people like us for that wonderful product by Pfizer for worldly pleasures and Old people should worship Pfizer for coming forward with this product.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.