• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hyundai Accent Gls 2055

fatjoe

Sorry for posting the same type of queries. I tot of buying a 2005 Hyundai Accent GLX considering affordability and leasing capability. What are the known pros and cons and things to consider? I know it might have a low resale value. Other than that what else?

it should be 2005. Printing mistake.

Edited by fatjoe

Sorry for posting the same type of queries. I tot of buying a 2005 Hyundai Accent GLX considering affordability and leasing capability. What are the known pros and cons and things to consider? I know it might have a low resale value. Other than that what else?

it should be 2005. Printing mistake.

I assume u are talking about 2005 GLS (not GLX)

It's made in India

Stay as far away from it as possible.

Yeah it should be GLS. What about Hyundai Getz or I10? I beleive they are in the same price band and made after 2004.

I think the Hyundai i series cars and the Getz are much better than the Accent. The Accent was aimed at such a low end of the market it was very cheaply put together and it shows !