• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Good Place To Repair Phones ?

kalana

hi guys,

my Samsung Galaxy S is hard bricked now due to some of my experiments. :(

i was on a custom rom and then when i tried to upgrade to a new one,showed some problems and now it is dead.

its not showing anything and nothing happens when i push power and or when i plug it in to the charger.

so i need to find a good place where they can fix high end phones.not a petti cade in pettah.

anyone can guarantee a place for me ?

appreciate your help :)

hi guys,

i was on a custom rom and then when i tried to upgrade to a new one,showed some problems and now it is dead.

its not showing anything and nothing happens when i push power and or when i plug it in to the charger.

so i need to find a good place where they can fix high end phones.not a petti cade in pettah.

'kalana',

I find you do not like PETTAH P/K any how try once next to first cross street after the Tamil hotel to words pettah church you will find a EX cell-tell repair man who was 20 years in mobile phone repair industry. He is having equipment with all types of new technology in mobile phone repair.If he can he say yes if not he will say he cannot.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

'kalana',

I find you do not like PETTAH P/K any how try once next to first cross street after the Tamil hotel to words pettah church you will find a EX cell-tell repair man who was 20 years in mobile phone repair industry. He is having equipment with all types of new technology in mobile phone repair.If he can he say yes if not he will say he cannot.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Do you have his contact number? I'm searching a good phone repairing place too.

hi guys,

Is ur "Galaxy S" is a car? This is a forum about cars..!

Anyway, there's a place called "Mitsu Mobile" at Bambalapitiya. (In front of E-soft) Just call and see. - 011 2585050

Edited by Sha7

'kalana',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

thanks sylvi. any contact numbers to reach him ?

i said i dont like petta petti kada because they are not responsible.i need a place which can be responsible.im gonna try sinhagiri which thadiya mentioned and the place you mentioned.

thanks.

Is ur "Galaxy S" is a car? This is a forum about cars..!

Anyway, there's a place called "Mitsu Mobile" at Bambalapitiya. (In front of E-soft) Just call and see. - 011 2585050

thanks sha7.

this is a forum abt cars but it has a section to discuss about other things too.

i am having a problem so i asked for help thats all :)

thanks for your info. i will call there and see

Hmmm... I think thats the place next to the Nike Shop. Right in front of Plate's. I just went in there out of curiosity when I went to the Nike shop.

ok i will check that when i go there tomorrow :D

actually i am worried about the phone.i dont wanna loose it :/

Do you have his contact number? I'm searching a good phone repairing place too.

'Dinuk',

Delay in reply was due to get his contact number I had to go through my card holder.His name is Mr. Ruvan Wijegunawardhana.I rang him just now he informs me that he has all modern technology with software for the mobiles in srilanka as well as what is made in the world. Contact number is 0773674747.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

'Dinuk',

Delay in reply was due to get his contact number I had to go through my card holder.His name is Mr. Ruvan Wijegunawardhana.I rang him just now he informs me that he has all modern technology with software for the mobiles in srilanka as well as what is made in the world. Contact number is 0773674747.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

i called this person and he said he can fix it.since he is going abroad tomorrow,i will go to his place on next week.

he asked 8000rs for the work but since i dont have any alternative and he is taking the responsibility i guess i will go through that.

thanks sylvi for the info. and i mentioned your name and he remembers you.he offered me a discount too. :) :)

• 3 months later...

first of all sorry for resurrecting this old thread and going OT on it.

are there any samsung galaxy s2 users in autolanka? if so please let me know what are the major problems you found on it and is it a good decision to buy one?

thanks in advance. :)

if these post break any rules please remove this post.

are there any samsung galaxy s2 users in autolanka? if so please let me know what are the major problems you found on it and is it a good decision to buy one?

Please refer to the post by Kalana only person I can say is this Mr.R Wijgunawardana. His contact number is on that post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

my friend uses this phone and its a great phone. but IMO little bit bulky. and the plastic casing looks and feels cheap( to me). Doesn't have the best resolution screen in the market. but Super AMOLED plus screen is gorgeous.And if you are in to custom roms and stuff, you can have soo many roms and stuff for this device. Battery life is great. My friend gets 2 days with heavy usage.hope this helps :)