• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Paypal Account

thusithasam

creating an account is free.

You dont need to pay the bank anything that you wouldnt normally pay when making a credit card purchase.

Buyers dont pay PayPal anything. Paypal makes money from the Sellers. Meaning if you're seeing stuff and want people to pay you through paypal paypal will keep a cut.

• Like 2

To find answers to general questions about PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help

AFAIK, PayPal users from Sri Lanka cannot link their bank accounts to PayPal. Alternatively, Sri Lankan users can add credit cards to their PayPal accounts.

PayPal does not charge a fee for outgoing payments but there is a nominal fee for incoming payments (e.g. if you sell something online and get the payment through PayPal). The above link should have more information about fees.

But there will be an Overseas transaction fee involved. About 50 cents for 17 dollars (that`s how much i pay when i fill up my Skype credit). Have to pay this fee for most ebay payments as well.

But there will be an Overseas transaction fee involved. About 50 cents for 17 dollars (that`s how much i pay when i fill up my Skype credit). Have to pay this fee for most ebay payments as well.

On what? CC or Paypal? I've not noticed anything like that IIRC.

I buy stuff often on ebay, no such fees for me.

But if you are in Australia, you will pay it - it's by Australian banks, not by Paypal

sri lankan payapal accounts cannot transfer money to sri lanka. there is no withdraw option. if you need to withdraw paypal money to credit card, create a Malaysian account

interesting, so how to get the money out of the Malaysian account? Is there someway to transfer that money to a Sri Lankan credit card?

(and how do you go about verifying an account there without a Malaysian issued credit card?)

interesting, so how to get the money out of the Malaysian account? Is there someway to transfer that money to a Sri Lankan credit card?

(and how do you go about verifying an account there without a Malaysian issued credit card?)

u can withdraw from a debit card through a local ATM, btw its only the HNB debit card u can use in PP. and there are ways to verify ur account.. also if u need a VCC can be done..

ull not find much info here abt pp, ebay , moneybrokers n all.. go to Ela****.com , there ull find all the info u need.